Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday Nov. 12th we will be having a Street Car Chaos Day race. Thats right a Day time good ole fashion street race. You wanted it and now you got it. Gates will open at 10am we will start racing at 11am and we will race til the sun goes down. So get your ass there Nov 12 ...Saturday Daytime street racing... SCC style. $20 car and driver. $10 spectator. Lets Rock and Roll...

Location as allways US41 Dragway (AKA HookVille) Moroco IN....

·
Registered
365 Posts
There are no rules for Chaos.... It's legalized street racing.... set them up in the pits, and go find the lanes.... I hear people even bet on these races :-D

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
We went there a couple of years ago there were a lot of street racing cars there. I hear it is even better now. They allow setting someone out cars, no tree flashligh flags and leaves only. Just like the real deal but a lot safer.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
85Camaro said:
We went there a couple of years ago there were a lot of street racing cars there. I hear it is even better now. They allow setting someone out cars, no tree flashligh flags and leaves only. Just like the real deal but a lot safer.
10x's better. More cars. Cats from over in Detriot come down and we get it on. Next year will be even better I gurantee it. We seen bets up to $10,000.00. There is always big money on the line. Never a dull moment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts