Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOOOOOOOOOOO, most people with half a brain realize Trump will probably get a second term & STILL have to deal with all the BS he's getting now...………
But what about 2024? Pence? Who else? By then AOC will be eligible to run for President and my guess is there's enough idiot liberals to give her the nomination. Hell she may even win!:smt078:smt097 but to me, the REAL concern is that with things going relatively good now how do we keep the momentum & who do you think can lead well enough to keep it going?

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
I don't know who, but we better be grooming someone for the position EARLY!

How about Melania with Trump as First Man! Nice way to continue the path.

·
Registered
41,321 Posts
Historically, every two term President has been followed by one of the opposing party. The only exception to this rule is
G H W Bush. Conditions would have to be very similar for a repeat.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
good question.... the pendulum swings we will have a democrat president again soon. and they way the dems keep voting is kinda scary... if the last election tells us anything it is that the leaches in big citys are out numbering the working class. we lost the popular vote. that tells me we again need the electoral college to prevail. I think expanding term limits to help limit the scum in public office is the countrys only hope. Presidents come and go but public office positions last decades and that is not right. I now fully understand why my Grandfather hated liberals.... To think what he has seen happen thru his 90 years makes me ponder what I will see by the end of my life time.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Its more about how low and despicable will the Dems go to win an election or unseat an opposing President. Thats SCARY!
And there's EXACTLY the two problems! As divided a Nation as we are now, and could become more so in the future, the President after Trump REALLY needs to have his shit together, AND be a saint and probably a virgin to boot! We all have our favorite Democrat or Republican but it seems that no matter who gets elected there's going to be a revolt of some sort. Trump getting elected in 2020 just may be the thing to push Democrats over the edge. How they react to that "push" I have no idea but it seems to me that right now, even with him doing a lot of "right" things they're ready to hang him. Imagine if he wins a second term??????

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
Donald Trump Jr. in 2024......if the Bush's can do it, why cant the Trump's?? Look how long all those damn Kennedy's were in public offices!! That was forever a stain on American history.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Historically, every two term President has been followed by one of the opposing party. The only exception to this rule is
G H W Bush. Conditions would have to be very similar for a repeat.

And that may be our only hope. But with Democrats pushing further & further to the Left, and a majority of the Country that doesn't want to end the Electoral College ( I think) and statistically the majority of the population living on either Coast & liberal in attitude it seems to me we're opening ourselves up for even bigger political problems & issues come the next two elections.
So I guess a follow-up question is: Do you think it's time for TWO U.S.A's?
As odd/weird as that sounds, that's exactly what would have happened in the South won the Civil War.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Donald Trump Jr. in 2024......if the Bush's can do it, why cant the Trump's?? Look how long all those damn Kennedy's were in public offices!! That was forever a stain on American history.
Personally I like the idea. But assuming he wants the job, I think he's already acquired too much "baggage", mostly BS IMO, to make him viable to the general population.

·
Got Woodgrain?
7,333 Posts
What about the SIL Kushner, hes already in the loop and Ivanka would make a great First Lady.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts

That's a joke, right?

·
Registered
28,145 Posts
Dick my Turdhole until 2024 Muslims are done.....if the dick Bush is big I like it, why cant the Muslim Trannys let me eat their ass? Look how long all those damn Mexicans were in public restrooms waiting to bang my ass!! That was forever and the cock duster under my nose was stained on Mexican baby batter. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

F
A
G
G
O
T

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
I wish Trey Gowdy would run, but he says he will never run for public office again.
I would vote for Trey Gowdy in a heartbeat!!!!!

That's a joke, right?
Yes, but the rationale behind it isn't. We need to continue down the path Trump has aimed us and keep the momentum going.
A lot of damage needs to be addressed and many guilty people need to be removed from office/public "service" and hopefully made to pay the price for their wrong doings.

·
Registered
17,376 Posts
Trump getting elected in 2020 just may be the thing to push Democrats over the edge. How they react to that "push" I have no idea but it seems to me that right now, even with him doing a lot of "right" things they're ready to hang him. Imagine if he wins a second term??????
Look back to November of 1963. JFK was an unconventional president and very popular with the population and had a good shot at reelection, and the swamp wanted him out badly. The result was the ultimate swamp creature being elected to follow JFK's truncated term.

They are trying the same thing now in a different way, but their methods can change as they grow more desperate.
Out best hope is that Trump lasts long enough to dilute the left's ability to stuff the ballot box with illegals and corruption. At the same time the incensed left's inflamed rhetoric will make them unpalatable to any but the far left, setting up a scenario where a moderate/right of center candidate can win in 2020

1 - 20 of 34 Posts