Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get these calls from some piss poor English speaking person who says he is from Microsoft, says my computer is infected
I tell him to give me proof he is from Microsoft, but he cant give me a call back #-he says get on your computer
I know banks, etc have sent all their tech jobs overseas (makes me feel real secure)
if he is from Microsoft, he should have my email-anyone ever get one of these calls
if he was legit, I would need someone with better English skills anyway-I am not going to fight trying to understand these guys

·
Registered
21,623 Posts
I get these calls from some piss poor English speaking person who says he is from Microsoft, says my computer is infected
"Scammers?"

REALLY? With a question mark?? What fucking rock have you been under?

See, you HAVE to phuck with fhone zcammers. You HAVE to

'Xample:

ME "Oh hi, listen, my WIFE is REALLY INTERESTED but she's BUSY for a couple of minutes you hang on?"

SCAMMER. "Yeth I than waith"

3-4 minutes...........

ME "Yes, you still here, she's coming in a moment, she'll be right THERE"

SCAMMER "Yeth Othay"

3-4 minutes:

ME "Yes hello?"

SCAMMER "Yeth?"

ME: "Listen I'm TERRIBLY sorry I simply don't know what I'm thinking, here, I HAVE NO WIFE, I'VE NEVER BEEN MARRIED"

.......and hang up.......

·
AVAST
1,350 Posts
i used to have one of those guys calling my cell telling me my computer had a virus and they could remove it remotely and speed it up for a fee. i got him riled up for the sale and about 10 minutes in i told him, wait i don't even own a computer? he got mad and hung up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts