Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Among other things about this,he said he had a fresh hone on the cylinders.Thats not so.Look at the pics he posted.The cylinders are slick as glass.Last time I talked to him he said return it,he would not pay for my first shippng(his fault).He said to ship it back if I paid for half of the shipping.At this point im out 225.00.Shipping alone.Im not going to ship it back without him paying first.I already got it once.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you're not willing to work with a person how do you expect to get anything done?

I used to sell on ebay and every time I'd return someone's money before getting the product back I never got it back. This happened 100% of the time. You could very well be plotting an elaborate scam.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I'm getting titerd of hearing im the scammer.I sent him the money for the block.What the fuck scam am i am trying to pull.Do you people not understand. I posted casting numbers etc. and he even posted pics of the block.His post.Look them up www.mortec.comm.I told you I called him on friday he said he would return my call.Nothing. I left another message and he still wont return my call.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm getting titerd of hearing im the scammer.I sent him the money for the block.What the fuck scam am i am trying to pull.Do you people not understand. I posted casting numbers etc. and he even posted pics of the block.His post.Look them up www.mortec.comm.I told you I called him on friday he said he would return my call.Nothing. I left another message and he still wont return my call.
The scam could be you will get your money back and then use the block as a boat anchor. Dude its the WEEKEND! He has a family ya know... so you didnt here from him right away so you started a thread calling him out with his family business info?CMAFR: < I like that one for this situation. You didnt give him a chance to make it right. You called him on friday (from what I understand) and you expected your money back by saturday? Still wont return your call? You have his cell number or his company number that you posted on here? Shops arent open saturday/sunday.

This is a total "LOOK AT ME" thread! If I were Mike I would tell you to pound sand after this BS. You both fucked up so work with him to fix it, he is willing to work with you.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Look at the picture if it's a real bowtie block then it will have a bowtie on the side, I have several of them and all of them have it .Why don't the rest of you MN babies go back home to your little piss ass site and play your idiot games there.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hey phuckstick aka n00b, nobody said you could speak & if we wanted your opinion it would of been given to you.

Get your phuckin @$$ outta here & into the n00b thread.

-Carm

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Look at the picture if it's a real bowtie block then it will have a bowtie on the side, I have several of them and all of them have it .Why don't the rest of you MN babies go back home to your little piss ass site and play your idiot games there.
At least somebody has some sense!GM never produced a bowtie block or heads without the bowtie logo on it.no exceptions.But im still the bad guy.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
o88 should eat the shipping sense hes a retard scammer trying to sell bull shit, nobody is that stupid to confuse that for a bowtie block ,

·
Registered
92 Posts
Exactly my point bowtie block has a bowtie, Bowtie heads have a bowtie.

since its so obvious from just the pictures. (Which I wont argue with.) And yes its bullshit that O88 sold him the motor represented that way but where is he buyers responsibility in all of this? You all are quick to jump down the throat of the seller but if I go to buy a Ferrari and it has a fiero dashboard in it I might ask a few fucking questions.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Among other things about this,he said he had a fresh hone on the cylinders.Thats not so.Look at the pics he posted.The cylinders are slick as glass.Last time I talked to him he said return it,he would not pay for my first shippng(his fault).He said to ship it back if I paid for half of the shipping.At this point im out 225.00.Shipping alone.Im not going to ship it back without him paying first.I already got it once.
i should tell you to pound sand like many have told me to. due to you being a pile making this thread after you not getting a call back within a few hours. you got me off gaurd with your call on friday, so i had no time to think about whats happening. im going to be at more of a loss on this thing then you in the end so give me a fuckin break. i told you when i first talked to you about you buying it i didnt know much about the motor or exactly what it was. i also told you i only knew what i was told about it.

im not one to screw people so you WILL have your money return to you for the block but your going to have to work with me on it. like many others have said after moneys returned items rarly come back. like i said i know nothing about BB's or even bowties motors. i know what friends and other people tell me. look at my history on here mores of my post/treads are asking question.

i suggest next time you buy somthing over the internet do alittle more home work on what your buying. its the buyers job to make sure they are buying what they want not the sellers.
would you buy a car from a privite party that had no clue about it over the internet unseen?
i just bought a transmission from on here. maybe you should ask him how many questions i asked before i sent him any money. i made sure it was what i wanted 100%. i also no jack shit about transmission. so like everything else i called a buddy that knew a little bit about them and asked what he thought. guess what the odds of me calling the guy and telling him its not what i wanted are about 1% since i did my homework.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Whatever you do, dont send this phuck anything back until you get the block back.........obviously he's trying to screw people even though they're trying to make it right!

Michelob, if you phucking new all this before:

At least somebody has some sense!GM never produced a bowtie block or heads without the bowtie logo on it.no exceptions.But im still the bad guy.
you dumb phuck, why the phuck didnt you ask the questions. Maybe you should start taping your ears @ night, so that pea of a brain that you have left doesnt roll its way out.

-Carm

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Whatever you do, dont send this phuck anything back until you get the block back.........obviously he's trying to screw people even though they're trying to make it right!

Michelob, if you phucking new all this before:

you dumb phuck, why the phuck didnt you ask the questions. Maybe you should start taping your ears @ night, so that pea of a brain that you have left doesnt roll its way out.

-Carm

this is the usa, where you can buy hot coffee spil it on your self then sue cuz it was hot.

fuck it im moving to canada!
lol

·
Registered
562 Posts
o88 should eat the shipping sense hes a retard scammer trying to sell bull shit, nobody is that stupid to confuse that for a bowtie block ,
You're an idiot! How is Mike a "scammer" the second the dude said it wasnt a bow tie block Mike said send it back... sounds like a scam to me :smt083 . Did you expect him to drive to NC and pick it back up by saturday?

·
Registered
562 Posts
You are scamming Mike! In your first post you said it was $150 in shipping. Not sure how to multi quote so hold on...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Mike Bighsley posted an ad for a bbc bowtie block.The ad said it was bored to 4.53.Bowties go to 4.600.Bought the block and had it shipped.150.00.Shipping alone.When I got it it was a 502 block that had been bored out to 4.53.Not a bowtie,far from it.Max bore from gm on this block is 4.500.When I talk to him he says his buddy screwed him and he dont know nothing about big blocks.(the old playing dumb routine).In the ad it says it had a recent hone on the cylinders.Not so.Now I have an already overbored 502 block that needs to be bored again!Useless!!
So who is the scammer?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Welcome to page 1. I think it has been determined that it is not a bow tie block, rather a gen V BB (10 bolt timing cover) I am not a BB expert only but I think thats how you can tell the diff. It is obvious to me it isnt a bow tie block... thats why the buyer should have asked for more info before purchasing, he would have seen it isnt what he wanted. Mike is essentially the middle man and the one who is ultimatlly getting screwed here. He purchased it and was told it was a bow tie block. If he didnt know the dif how would he know? Its what he was told.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Its what he was told.

See my signature on other forum...

Anyways, I do think OP should have waited to post here. He thought he was getting a Bowtie block, not a MarkV or whatever. Mike had posted up a BBC BT block for sale. I am sure that is what he thought he had had. Both parties failed to ensure what it really was. It is not the OP problem if Mike got fucked on his purchase of it or not. That is something Mike needs to work out with on his own. I do not know what the purchase price was, but I did see he was asking $1000 for it. What is a maxed bored MarkV worth that still needs to be cleaned up?? Probably not worth the cost of another $150 to send back for a total of $300 in shipping.

Sounds like to me someone has a nice boat anchor and Mike should return monies and $150 for shipping..:smt102

61 - 80 of 322 Posts