Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sounds to me like we should be sending some mother fuckers to north carolina to hassle this assfuck and give him a taste of his own medicine.

·
Registered
13,381 Posts
Sounds to me like we should be sending some mother fuckers to north carolina to hassle this assfuck and give him a taste of his own medicine.
Go for it... I am not too sure what you will find in North Carolina though, since it has nothing to do with either party involved in this, but have a ball anyway.

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
I have personally seen this block. It is a bowtie block. Its about 10 years old. Sounds to me like someone doesnt know what they are looking at.
you are blind if its the block that was posted in the pics!!!!!!!:smt102

·
Registered
2 Posts
It looks to me like the OP was way premature putting this thread up before the situation had a chance of being resolved. If I got the wrong shit and called a guy and he said he would pay return shipping and
refund my money what more can he do at that point?
Couldnt agree more. Dont think Mike was tryin to get something over on the OP.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Couldnt agree more. Dont think Mike was tryin to get something over on the OP.
This^^
Hell if I were Mike I would probably tell the OP to piss off now. He said he would take care of it and he goes and posts this on a national forum???

There is that saying "you recieve good service you tell one person, you recieve bad service you tell EVERYONE" something like that anyways. Go look at the main page for "classifieds feedback"...

Positive feedback 1779 threads 2831 posts
Negative feedback 146 threads 3176 posts

you tell me if this guy didnt tarnish Mikes rep by posting this even though Mike is doing everything in his power to make it right. After all this all went down on Friday.

·
Registered
92 Posts
you are blind if its the block that was posted in the pics!!!!!!!:smt102

I was under the impression it was based on the car it came out of locally. Never looked at the casting number, that would be my fault. But if the dude who bought it never asked for pictures or casting numbers it sounds like he is just as much to blame in the whole thing. Especially considering Mike is making this right. The best thing that dude could do is shut the fuck up at this point. But I am sure the dude the bought the block will end up fucking him over when "the shipping company lost the block" or some shit.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I was under the impression it was based on the car it came out of locally. Never looked at the casting number, that would be my fault. But if the dude who bought it never asked for pictures or casting numbers it sounds like he is just as much to blame in the whole thing. Especially considering Mike is making this right. The best thing that dude could do is shut the fuck up at this point. But I am sure the dude the bought the block will end up fucking him over when "the shipping company lost the block" or some shit.
go look at the block again could never be confused for a bowtie.. there is no help for you :toimonster:

·
Registered
92 Posts
go look at the block again could never be confused for a bowtie.. there is no help for you :toimonster:

true I am generally a pile of fuck much like yourself. We should be friends since we have that in common. Is that picture in your avatar the car you bend your sister over when you fuck her?

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
not sure the o/p is to blame here,except for tarnishing his rep, but damn people know what the hell you have before selling it to avoid these headaches! the buyer trusted the seller new what he had?!?!? just my 02

·
Registered
14 Posts
Since when is trust something you can give someone?

o88 didn't know what he had so he advertised it wrong. What a moron.

michelob trusted some guy who's obviously too retarded to know what he's talking about. What a moron.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I say ban the phuckstick that jumped the gun right after Orange88 clears up with him.

Ban the cunt!

41 - 60 of 322 Posts