Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 322 Posts

·
workin it
7,770 Posts
so if you told him it was something that it wasn't, what does that make you? hmmmm, do the right thing here, then go after your buddy...case closed....not calling you a liar, but someone is 'misinformed', be it your buddy or whoever, but it should not have to be this way here

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
The first few words out of his mouth should have been, sorry -send the block back. People seem to think that blaming someone else is a way out. Stealing is stealing. I hope you get a full refund. Maybe some public shame will help you out.
Exactly!

·
Registered
15,645 Posts
I hate internet scammers!

If you want i'll drive over to the little short/bald fuckers house and work him over for you?:p

·
Registered
562 Posts
This thread made its way to a local site and I had to join this forum... Mike is a good guy and will make it right either way. If when you called he said "oh I'll give you your money back" you would have made a thread saying he knew it wasnt what he said it was and gave you your money back right away. Lesson learned for both parties if ya ask me... sounds like you didnt ask for pictures or any casting numbers and it may be Mike didnt know exactly what he had and just went off of what he was told when he purchased it.

I am curious how many times you talked to Mike and how much time you gave him to make the situation right before you started this thread? Posting his work name, address and telephone number is in VERY bad taste IMO. Give him a chance to make it right before you do that.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
so if you told him it was something that it wasn't, what does that make you? hmmmm, do the right thing here, then go after your buddy...case closed....not calling you a liar, but someone is 'misinformed', be it your buddy or whoever, but it should not have to be this way here
yup he will be getting a full refund, and he know that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You didn't ask for pics or casting numbers before you bought something on the internet? I know it still doesn't make it right but in this case pics and some info would have gone a long way.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
if your buying and selling all the time you should know better , and you just said you check part # when you buy , why didnt he , well if you check part # what the fuck ? you did nothing but waste his fucking time . get a clue you act like he has some blame in this . because you tried to fuck him .

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
You didn't ask for pics or casting numbers before you bought something on the internet? I know it still doesn't make it right but in this case pics and some info would have gone a long way.
why he would of sent him pics of a different block probably

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
hey like i said i told him before he bought it what it was a "bowtie block with a i think 1pc rear main seal. with a 2 pc seal adapter included"
if its not a true bowtie block thats my falt i was misinformed. i really dont know much about big block or bowtie blocks. ive only built one motor and it was a sbc gmpp crate motor i put rods/ pistons in and a twin turbo set up. im not an engine builder by any means.

he called me when he noticed it wasnt what he thought he was buying and i told him he would get a full refund. i even asked if the truck was still there that droped it off as so he could put it right back on so it could be returned to me.

hell i dont even know why he made this thread. there was a mistake and hes getting his money back.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hey phucksticks, the guy is trying to MAKE IT RIGHT !!!!!!!!!! There's no SCAMMING going on here.

He didnt know what it was, he phucked up, he's trying to give the guy his $ back. He phucked up, he misadvertised it, its going to cost him some $ and a bunch of headaches, he prob wont do it again until he's 100% sure of what he's selling

WTF is wrong with you people.....call it how it is & cut the guy some slack. I wish more ppl would do the right thing after fucking up.

-Carm

·
Registered
562 Posts
why he would of sent him pics of a different block probably
At what point did you stop reading this thread? Mike has said mulitple times that this guy is getting his money back. Doesnt sound like he is screwing anyone. This thread is 100% FAIL on behalf of the OP. Deal with this directly with Mike and then when he doesnt give you your money back start talking smack instead of trying to start an internet fight and attempt to tarnish any reputation and or respect Mike may have on this forum. JMO

·
Registered
958 Posts
Hey phucksticks, the guy is trying to MAKE IT RIGHT !!!!!!!!!! There's no SCAMMING going on here.

He didnt know what it was, he phucked up, he's trying to give the guy his $ back. He phucked up, he misadvertised it, its going to cost him some $ and a bunch of headaches, he prob wont do it again until he's 100% sure of what he's selling

WTF is wrong with you people.....call it how it is & cut the guy some slack. I wish more ppl would do the right thing after fucking up.

-Carm
I agree.

·
workin it
7,770 Posts
good to see orange...follow through is all we ask:supz:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
and i will as long as its not a newb trying to fuck me over. cuz it went from me telling him he was getting his money back on friday when he called me. to me being called a scammer and going over board
It looks to me like the OP was way premature putting this thread up before the situation had a chance of being resolved. If I got the wrong shit and called a guy and he said he would pay return shipping and
refund my money what more can he do at that point?

21 - 40 of 322 Posts