Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
I will have a set of 7721 Victors coming off my engine soon.
Big flow numbers and tons of power.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I know that this thread is really old.... But being that I too was also just searching for info on the Ford Motorsports SVO "Victor" heads I figured that I would post up the part number since you guys were wondering. Plus it will help any future Yellowbullet/google searchers.

Ford Motorsports part Number for these heads is: M-6049-V351

Hopefully this will help someone else in their search on these heads. These heads are identical to the original Edelbrock Victor #7721 race head only with a Ford part number for use in NHRA. This was the staple head in NMRA Hot Street prior to the Victor Glidden cylinder heads

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Excuse me as I messed up. The heads are part number-

M-6049-V351*

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Here's what they look like

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I dont have the victors,just the regular SVO,never knew there was a victorsvo. Wild.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
I have these heads on my car now. They flow good. I have mine ported (Mike Duke) to 300cc intake and flow 380cfm/280 exhaust. They don't fit the X275 rules now though.....

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I have these heads on my car now. They flow good. I have mine ported (Mike Duke) to 300cc intake and flow 380cfm/280 exhaust. They don't fit the X275 rules now though.....
Why not ? Are you speaking of the weight break for standard?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Becareful. Their is also. The svo x302 and y302 as a gt40 head
Yup mine are the Y302,been decked a little and port matched to my intake thats it.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Yes the engine was built by Mark at Panhandle. It is a RDI alum block turbo motor with full billet internals, and heavily worked SVO Victors. the head work and engine assembly was done at panhandle

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.