Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm converting to a Davies electric water pump and I need a pic or description of the plumbing to remote locate the pump. So far I was thinking upper radiator to thermostat housing then lower radiator to pump, then to y-fitting to feed both inlets on the timing cover. Am I in the ballpark? Also would -12 or -16 be sufficient for an N/A track only car.

·
Registered
10,229 Posts
I'm converting to a Davies electric water pump and I need a pic or description of the plumbing to remote locate the pump. So far I was thinking upper radiator to thermostat housing then lower radiator to pump, then to y-fitting to feed both inlets on the timing cover. Am I in the ballpark? Also would -12 or -16 be sufficient for an N/A track only car.
dual -12 or single -16 or buy one them manifold/Y's for a chevy and use rubber hoses.

I mounted my Davis/Craig pump directly on the radiator

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dual -12 or single -16 or buy one them manifold/Y's for a chevy and use rubber hoses.

I mounted my Davis/Craig pump directly on the radiator
Any pics Sam?

Do you still run Vincent's Performance, I worked at Parkway Performance (Parkway Ford) for a number of years and use to sell you parts.

·
Registered
10,229 Posts
oh, the one in GA. there was one 20mile from the house too. got bought out,change name now though.

might, have to email it to you. email me at

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts