Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the basics of the nitrous game but I wanted some pros insite to what I'm trying to do first here all my specs on my car 92 notch stock block 302 12.5 cr balanced blueprinted Alan root j302 heads 53 cc ported polished to the max tfs 3 cam 1:6 rockers Vic Jr intake 750 dp df mech built c4 ati 5000stall pro brake 410 gear on 27 10.50 Hoosier qtp I shift it at 6300 n.a. and 7000 on spray

I have an 17 n 17 f hole each nos plate I'm not sure if a cheater or older big shot with cheater solinoids I'm currently spraying 55n and 42f at 6.5f 950n lbs pulling 6 degrees from 32 locked out with a msd digital timing box on the hit and I also have an older nos progressive controller I'm using with a 1.1 delay start at 60% and 2.25 ramp to 100%

I would like to turn up the spray to like a 73n 62-60f but I know I'm close to my limit but my current tune up is nice plugs are clean but I'm always pushing the car to it limit but I know some of u guys have some good info and yaya I know what will happen eventually to my little sbf

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ps plugs are ngk -9 gapped at 30 I run avfuel yaya I know but it's cheap lol and I didn't notice a difference between that and Sunoco 110

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am no pro, but why not just stay with the same tuneup, and try to get it all in faster? The quicker you can get your car accelerating the better, vs trying to throw more nitrous at it on down the track...
Just my .02...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't had it at the track just playing on the street beating up on the locals that tune is good and the car is fast as hell but I just want a little more on tap against some of the BBC guys lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts