Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats!

Nice to see those big flow numbers finally match up with some big dyno numbers.
I know brian everyone over looks this TEA 243 stage 2 head. we i think its the next best thing behind the 215 trick flow. and for only milling them to 61cc i would say we really didnt push them that hard. :drinkers: plus this was done on pump gas with a stock water pump to boot.

this was thebest build i think we did all summer.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Congrats !!

I love reading about stout SBE builds. Any plans on spraying it a little (150+) ?? 10's on the motor and 9's on a little juice.

Did you guys ever dyno it will a 90TB, or a similar combo ??

I interested because I have a VERY similar build....SBE, EPS, TEA STG 2 ect....

It seems this is a similar build to Chris1313...only main diference being hes running TEA/AFR's and this one is TEA/243's.

Thanks.....

·
Registered
715 Posts
I know brian everyone over looks this TEA 243 stage 2 head. we i think its the next best thing behind the 215 trick flow. and for only milling them to 61cc i would say we really didnt push them that hard. :drinkers: plus this was done on pump gas with a stock water pump to boot.

this was thebest build i think we did all summer.
You guys are paying a lot of attention to detail and the results show it. :smt023

The TFS As Cast heads with some hand work are up there also. :cool:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys are paying a lot of attention to detail and the results show it. :smt023

The TFS As Cast heads with some hand work are up there also. :cool:

We have a car with the 220 worked by you and a truck 102 intake did close to the same numbers as this setup with a S60 :smt103

·
Registered
715 Posts
We have a car with the 220 worked by you and a truck 102 intake did close to the same numbers as this setup with a S60 :smt103
Whew... for a second I thought a "S60" was a turbo! DOH :smt102

You would think I would remember that, since I posted in that thread... :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts