Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have success running this kit on a sbc or would I be better off spending a little more and running a similar (horsepower-wise) Procharger kit? Would appreciate some feedback as they don't seem to be as popular as the Procharger kits. Thanks!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Anyone have success running this kit on a sbc or would I be better off spending a little more and running a similar (horsepower-wise) Procharger kit? Would appreciate some feedback as they don't seem to be as popular as the Procharger kits. Thanks!

You can get a cogged F1 kit for the same price. YSI is a great blower too.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those kits I've found to be around $5200. Also they max out at 1050 hp. Wonder if that's to the tire or crank?

·
Registered
906 Posts
A ysi can support more than a 1000wheel with the corresponding engine and components needed to do so. Better the base engine. Better the power capabilities.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A ysi can support more than a 1000wheel with the corresponding engine and components needed to do so. Better the base engine. Better the power capabilities.
Whatever I end up going with, it'll be on my 415 sbc, afr 220 heads and probably a Steve Morris camshaft.

94teal, are you running a ysi?

·
Registered
906 Posts
No. I have a Procharger f1C currently.
But I’ve seen the ysi male great power.

what’s your goals for the car /combo?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts