Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TwistedTerror
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 350 that has been bored over some, with aftermarket rods/crank/12.1 pistons, brodix heads, with mild solid roller. I was wondering what would be the absolute best intake for my motor? All input/suggestions is appriciated. Thanks

·
Butch
8,208 Posts
How about specs on the engine and car including cam?????

Motown, Victors, Victor E, Victor Jr, Dart are all good but have certain platforms that work better with certain intakes

·
TwistedTerror
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok....630 solid roller (comp cams) 4200-7200 rpm range, 5500 coan converter, 750 quick fuel (with proform mainbody), its a 355 cubic inch to be exact, th350 with brake, 4:56 gears. Its got a victor jr on it now, I was just wondering if I could buy a better intake to make a little more power.

·
Registered
264 Posts
You may want to check out the Pro Products Hurricane. I had a super victor and I changed it out to the Hurricane and it runs so much better with it and the price difference is huge.

·
Butch
8,208 Posts
Ok....630 solid roller (comp cams) 4200-7200 rpm range, 5500 coan converter, 750 quick fuel (with proform mainbody), its a 355 cubic inch to be exact, th350 with brake, 4:56 gears. Its got a victor jr on it now, I was just wondering if I could buy a better intake to make a little more power.
You didnt state the duration or lobe center but I will assume about 264/272 on a 106

I would port your intake,,, Dr. J's Performance has a good program and he sells a Hurricane ported for a good price. Some pretty solid gains he has seen with the Hurrican ported over Hurrican cast

I still like the Victor Jr for that application though so port work to that would be better IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts