Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably the longest "internet buddy" I have, gave me the saddest news today..

His daughter, Hannah Rose Vail was born to God today at 8:35pm... Mother is doing good, and is resting...

Hannah was diagnosed with T18 very early in the pregnancy, so this was expected. Still, it hurts....

Daddy is a regular on the NitroMater board and I send him here from time to time...

My prayers go out to Jim and Michelle.....

Thanks Guys...

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Father God, in the name of Jesus I am sending to you prayers for these who have
recently lost their little baby, Jim and Michelle, friends of Matt, Lord.

Prayers go out to Jim and Michelle to give them a supernatural umbrella of strength and peace to cover them as a comforter in their time of urgent need and heartbreak.

We often do not understand these things O'Mighty God, we are but of weakness, and we can not know your thoughts. It doesn't seem right to us here but we know your word is true and you tell us that "All things work together for them that love the Lord and are the called according to your purpose" Well Lord God, somewhere now there is a new little child with you that a mother and father is wishing to be with them instead. How can we possibly know why you will allow the death angel to claim one so young, and for some reason I do believe even yet your word is true, your love is true, so it must be for the best for this little one.

Shall you give these parents another child for to replace this one? How can one replace another, We ask but we know that there is not. You are wise and you are just O'God. Do the right thing with this couple my God and ease the pains and sufferings in their hearts and stay with them with bands of angels as they go through. Surely they shall have children born in good health and a full family in Jesus we pray and ask on the behalf of Jim and Michelle.
Amen'

·
Registered
22,723 Posts
Sorry to hear this we will pray for the family and friends.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts