Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how or what program to use to download a youtube video on to my computer, Im not using it for pirating shit or anything, I need a couple race vids I posted up that I lost when my comp crashed.

·
102,312 Posts
Interested in this also.

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
youtube downloader...

Go to www.download.com and it's always in the top 10 downloads list on the right side of the screen.

·
102,312 Posts

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Any cost?
Nope it's freeware:

This simple freeware application works pretty well, given how basic the interface is. It has two main features: to download FLV files from YouTube, and to convert them to most major formats. If there's a YouTube URL in your clipboard, it will automatically paste it for you when you click on the dialog box. From there, just hit OK and the downloading will commence. One more left-click is all it takes to load the file in the converter, which supports iPhone, iPod, PSP, cell phone, AVI, MP3, WMV, and Xvid. Surprisingly, there's also a basic video editor for cropping videos by time stamp. You can also cut out the sound when converting.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All this time and I didnt know, I was expecting a "It cant be done" or something lol

·
102,312 Posts

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,950 Posts
I have wondered this as well. Nice.

·
102,312 Posts
Nope it's freeware:

This simple freeware application works pretty well, given how basic the interface is. It has two main features: to download FLV files from YouTube, and to convert them to most major formats. If there's a YouTube URL in your clipboard, it will automatically paste it for you when you click on the dialog box. From there, just hit OK and the downloading will commence. One more left-click is all it takes to load the file in the converter, which supports iPhone, iPod, PSP, cell phone, AVI, MP3, WMV, and Xvid. Surprisingly, there's also a basic video editor for cropping videos by time stamp. You can also cut out the sound when converting.
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324873

:-D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts