Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Strange how everyone leaves it in there and never have the balls to claim their millions, I had it today at work, clown put in £500 yesterday and its at £8500 today..but wont go get it, says it could be paid into his bank, I said, ah, so no one comes and gives you 8.5K in cash....nope, bank only, well isnt that handy, certain folk can watch all your "winnings" while they decide what to do with you/it....silence LOL
Shut the fuck up, stupid....

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'd be cashing out pronto!
I think he will be very disappointed today. He was literally shaking yesterday and took the day off to work on getting it out.

That 15-16 million evaporated in hours back to nothing. I have never seen such a blowup and blowout that fast in my life

this was a snap by 2pm or so

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Was your coworker able to cash out? I heard many were not able to.
We will find out today

I saw it tanked by mid day. I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Technically it's no less fake then "real" money as neither are backed by anything.
Other than the faith of the people who trade it for items of good and the reverse.
Plenty of people in third world countries believe in the power of the U.S. dollar.
Plenty of intelligent, college educated people, including economists, do NOT invest in crypto.
I'm too fuckin' old to play shell games with what I have accumulated. Goddamned sure ain't putting any into something that even the strongest advocates can't fully explain.

FUCK JOE BIDEN and every stupid sonofabitch that cast a vote for the brain dead piece of shit.

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Plenty of intelligent, college educated people, including economists, do NOT invest in crypto.
On the flipside, plenty do

There is ALWAYS varying thoughts on investment opportunities. There is no single hive mind

A few countries not controlled by Rothschild banks have also flipped their fiat currencies to crytpo. Just throwin that out there

One thing I know, throwing small amounts ($100-$1000) into starting cryptos can yield large gainz long term.

Reactions: GARYB69Z

·
Registered
1 Posts
In the course of research, it was revealed that cryptocurrency mining activities have a significant impact on the environment. Firstly, the equipment consumes a large amount of electricity, therefore, it emits a large amount of heat. Secondly, carbon dioxide is released into the atmosphere in large volumes. If no adjustments are made to the production of cryptocurrencies, there will be a significant impact on global warming. But I believe that when people realize that cryptocurrency is the future, they will begin to find different solutions to this problem. I started studying cryptocurrency thanks to revisionesdetarjetascripto.com and I can advise you to take a closer look at them.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts