Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 348 Posts

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
I just made it for the second time.I used Bob Evans spicy sausage 2 chopped jalapenos and a extra tater.It's even better this time.

·
Sizeable Member
7,712 Posts
Made this last night and I must say, it didn't suck. :)
I used reg JD sausage but added a little cayenne and lots of fresh ground black pepper and it is real tasty.

·
Registered
899 Posts
We went camping with the family this weekend. I thought I'd try the recipe out. Everyone really liked the soup. I don't think it's on the Jenny Craig favorites list though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you have not made this you don't know what you are missing.Have made it 3 times now. My 85 year old aunt and uncle ask me when are you making that soup again It's Great.

·
Registered
173 Posts
***News Flash...."Bullet Soup" Takes Home Top Prize***
We had a "Souper Bowl" party at work this past Friday, so I decided to make a batch of this soup and bring it in after reading all the great reviews about it on here. What I didn't realize was that this was a contest and the best soup would be determined by five judges (all judges were chefs from the area). Well the competiton was tough, but the "Bullet Soup" took home first place....it wasn't even close !!!! If you guys haven't tried this soup yet, you don't know what your missing.....this stuff ROCKS !!!! Thanks again to the OP as this is going to be made many times again by me and others !!!!

Steve

P.S. I don't know how some of you guys didn't think it was "spicy enough", I used the zesty sausage and my nose was running after I had a bowl or two....LOL.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Gonna try this this week,how are you crock pot guys doing it,explain please. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
Made it today and took it to my grandparents. I left out the onion. Made a double batch. 16oz of valvetta and 16oz of cream cheese. Excellent!! My grandpa couldn't get enough.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Made this soup last night, it was easy to make and we finished it off between the three of us. Thanks for the recipe, will be making this again.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Made this last night and I gotta say it's quite possibly the best soup I've ever had. For you calorie conscious folks, I added up a total of 3428 calories in the whole recipe, and it tastes like it :) Definitely not for the diet type but well worth it! :-D

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Made this today.I drove straight to my mom's house and smacked her!LOL.J/K....Good stuff.This ought to be the first sticky in the cooking forum.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
I made My 2nd batch lastnight & used cream cheese , double the meat & extra potatoes this time loved it but I like the velveeta a little better

double meat & extra potatoes

still cooking

almost finished

went well with a side of grilled cheese:p

the final result

·
Registered
62 Posts
Made a batch a few weeks ago, it was great. Froze the leftovers and reheated them today, it was just as good if not better this time around.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I'm scared to make this, my ol' lady is on a much-needed diet, LOL, but this looks like it would be awesome and she'd kill me in my sleep. I might make a small batch for myself while she's at work one day... :D

61 - 80 of 348 Posts