Yellow Bullet Forums banner

341 - 348 of 348 Posts

·
Senior Moment
6,849 Posts
...right up to page 19, post 275, everything was positive....guys tweaked things from page 6 on....still positive. At 275 (in my eyes) certain dedication to culinary arts were being questioned. Seems some were less than receptive this criticism, however constructive as the intent may have been. Funny thing about typing on a keyboard, as opposed to actual interaction, ideas aren't expressed in the context they are intended.

INNERWEBZ IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
...right up to page 19, post 275, everything was positive....guys tweaked things from page 6 on....still positive. At 275 (in my eyes) certain dedication to culinary arts were being questioned. Seems some were less than receptive this criticism, however constructive as the intent may have been. Funny thing about typing on a keyboard, as opposed to actual interaction, ideas aren't expressed in the context they are intended.

INNERWEBZ IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!
I re-read it to the end from post 275, very possible the comment wasn't as stuffy as the first time I read it.:cool:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Down to 25 here last night. Fired up a pot of this for lunch using 1/3 velveeta, 1/3 pepper jack, and 1/3 cream cheese. Good stuff.

341 - 348 of 348 Posts