·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Here til 6ish because I'm leaving early for a party. It's a bittersweet day because this is my last Saturday and the start of my last week on the job. I accepted an offer to work a company that does risk management and drug testing for other companies. I'm going to work in the Marketing dept, which is what I got a degree in. Next week I'm only working the current job 2-3 days while I finalize all the paperwork for the new job.

I'm gonna miss all my coworkers because 85% of my friends came from working here. I'll miss doing home theater as a job but I'll still enjoy it as a hobby. What I won't miss is all the BS that comes with this job including the driving all over, the poor management, and lack of concern the higher ups have for us "bottom feeders."

New job is 9-5 M-F so this will officially be my last Saturday Work Check In but I'll stop in and say hi to all

Now back to doing nothing....

·
6,816 Posts
here till 3:00 then out racing

·
Registered
16,597 Posts
Well I'm trying to fab up a 3" exhaust on a 514 ci BBF in a 64 Galaxie. Problem is that he supplied me with some 3" stainless Spin Tech mufflers and the necks are welded on crooked! I can't build a symmetrical exhaust that is astetically pleasing when the necks are crooked. One muffler points up and the other down (when you rotate it for the opposite side of the car) and I refuse to build a set of pipes that look and hang different to each other to compensate for crooked necks. I can make it work but I have to cut and modify his polished stainless mufflers and I'm not doing that without his OK! To make it worse, he left me a cell phone # that he doesn't answer so I'm dead in the water until he calls. This car will have to come back a second time to finish it. I'll post some pics later. Ahhhhhhhhh!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Working on Saturday BLOWS after getting home late from the track!!! Anyone else hear that noise ... yeah that's my ass dragging!!

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Working on Saturday BLOWS after getting home late from the track!!! Anyone else hear that noise ... yeah that's my ass dragging!!
Man I know all bout the ass draggin' after being at the track all night!

Got to the track about 5:00 last night. The digital thermometer in my truck was reading 106*. I didn't make it home until 2:45 this morning. The alarm went off at 7:00... I woke up at 9:00 and got here at 10:00 or so. Tonight it's the same routine too!

Talk about a love hate thing... I feel like I've been run over by a truck today.

g

1 - 20 of 47 Posts