Discussion Starter · #1 ·
y0

·
6,816 Posts
Im here till 3:00 then were going racing

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I'm here but I don't know for how much longer....

got home at 3:30(drunk), 20 minutes late for work, slightly out of uniform, still a little inebriated, and I look like ass. Store manager hasn't said anything (yet) but it's too early to call lol

Stupid bad choices and stupid Jack n Cokes and stupid cold Burritos from gas station @ 2AM

What up Reiko?

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
I'm here but I don't know for how much longer....

got home at 3:30(drunk), 20 minutes late for work, slightly out of uniform, still a little inebriated, and I look like ass. Store manager hasn't said anything (yet) but it's too early to call lol

Stupid bad choices and stupid Jack n Cokes and stupid cold Burritos from gas station @ 2AM

What up Reiko?
Ah the good ole days:partyman:

·
Registered
16,587 Posts
Nothing today..........my phone has stopped ringing.............alot of people are putting their hotrod projects on hold until they see just how bad this economy is going to get................which, means less custom work for me. The company I work for has four divisions. The division that builds our weld guns (manufacturing/automation) laid off 24 guys on Thursday. That leaves 8 guys in a plant that has been in business for 50 years. My own plant will be shipping the machines we have on the floor now in about 4-6 weeks. Nothing upstairs in engineering (they are on 32 hour weeks) so that means I will be taking a cut in hours soon...........or worse. We've quoted on a ton of work (automation/welding cells/transfer lines) but all of the automakers are not pulling the trigger on new platforms/designs. Kind of like the new Camaro. We've built a couple of hundred prototype rear frame rail sections and trunk pans, but now that platform is in question. Now my sidework is drying up. Scary times man, scary!

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dead here...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Ah the good ole days:partyman:
til you get that "I gotta puke or crap my pants or both" feeling lol Maybe I can do something stupid like curse at a coworker and get sent home.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts