Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
King of all Assclowns
11,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately we have to cancel Radial Rev Up scheduled for this Saturday September 10th due to the 80 % rain forecast. We have waited as long as we can hoping it would change and it hasn't. Sorry for the inconvenience and stay tuned for the make up date.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Very pity that you have canceled the tournament because I really like gambling and everything that is connected with it. It is a kind of tradition in our family that most men play gambling, poker especially so it was very usual for my family to go to Las Vegas for weekends. Now I grew up but I still play poker online very often. With the help of http://103.109.101.65/MewahBet/JudiOnline/vip-club-mewahbet/ I have found a really good poker platform and play through this agent. Very thankful to it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
we are now providing basic support for PokerTracker 4 to the CardsChat community!
One of our staff members will be visiting this thread a few times a week to answer any questions you may have about PokerTracker 4, consider this your go-to topic for basic help and guidance within the PT4 ecosystem. We spent almost 3 years developing PokerTracker 4 based on the feedback of our users and our team of pros who have been guiding us to assure that we delivered the best possible workflow for online players

1 - 7 of 7 Posts