Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight.....1959, with an appearance by TV Tommy Ivo, is Ghost of Dragstrip Hollow.

Ya....I watch some odd stuff.;)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tonight's feature.......from 1956 "Hot Rod Girl" . Featuring Chuck Connors and Frank Gorshin, who would go on to play Riddler in the Batman TV series.

With a little rock-a-billy intro by Brian Setzer.

And the movie.........

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks guys. Looks like some folks are checking in to see what's playing.

Tonight.......a pre-show all about the life of a drop of gasoline brought to you by the folks at Chevrolet.

And tonight's feature is a classic with Annette, Frankie and Fabian. Toss in some moonshine and some stock car racing......and you got the Fireball 500.

If that link don't work try this one....

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For tonight......a 1978 flick about two buddies that buy a classic 'vette that is loaded with someone else's drugs and money.

Billed as an action comedy, and starring no one famous, "Stingray" was a typical Friday night second feature.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry I'm a bit late tonight loading up the feature.

a good old standby......with Mark Hamill from Star Wars fame....Corvette Summer.

Love that hood scoop!RealCute:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tonight, how about a double feature?

First up..... The Choppers. 1961 juvenile delinquents thieving car parts.

Second is Drag Strip Riot starring Connie Francis and Faye Wray. Bikers and hot rodders clash! Such drama!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tonight, I found a really weird one. Starring Catherine Bach....yep Daisy Duke herself.....in a futuristic, Mad Max feelin', tow truckin' piece of forgotten film history.

From 1989......Driving Force!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got a mostly Canadian one for you tonight. From director David Cronenberg......a tale of racing, backstabbing and revenge......the 1979 hit Fast Company.

Lots of cool cars in this one.

·
Registered
855 Posts
You're welcome.

It was switched when it came out on DVD. The film & the soundtrack was licensed differently. As far as I know the only copies that have the right one are from the VHS release.

It took me years to find the right one so I'm glad it's on YouTube.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts