Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yawn yawn ....2 boats today , then bring the beast to a car wash .....always good for some young philly's ............:yawinkle::yawinkle::yawinkle:

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Working on my 71 nova, Then I'm going over the reaecar for next week Division 1 race at atco, Nj.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Phuckin ribbon cutting of the Childrens Museum at 7:45am ......... Bastards....... I got stuck with the weekend camera news guy job again ......... The Boss is an idiot

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Workn on the shop turbo bike for a while, then headed over to Lansing area to pick up a customer's turbo bike for upgrades....

·
ALL MOTOR BITCHES !
2,456 Posts
First weekend off since the end of Feb. ............. :confused: Damn what to do :p

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Working 8-3.... I dont mind, Saturday is busy generally, and you dont get much time to wish you were at home. Then I will be going body work to my bros B2200....

·
Registered
16,352 Posts
Heading in now..........duals on a 2000 GT and then on a '04 hemi ram. It'll be raining by then I'm sure....................great weekend!

·
Registered
680 Posts
on my way now had 4 cars left over yesterday havent even looked at plus what comes in to going to be there a while

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am here again ....7-12. At least the boss man is having a good weekend so far ......that always makes Monday a better day!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts