Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am here testing some stuff with the live feed, if you can, please check it out and let me know what you think. in particular I am interested to know how the sound is as I am playing with some audio gear here

It will be on til about 3PM, they are running bracket cars plus Kasper and Newsham are here testing as well.
http://gonedragracing.com

Just getting this ready for the next big show @ Cecil next weekend

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep have a tripod, just not using it at the moment. playing around here, not trying to make a TV show - just making sure the nuts and bolts work. Can you hear the track announcer over the cars?

·
Registered
396 Posts
yep have a tripod, just not using it at the moment. playing around here, not trying to make a TV show - just making sure the nuts and bolts work. Can you hear the track announcer over the cars?
Yea you can hear him fine

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
taking a break camera not gonna move for a little while

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Petty walkin the line here, can only mean Tom Kasper coming to the line shortly. Also sa w Billy Mitchell back in the pits..

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see Larry Wood in the staging lanes as well -- Outlaw 10.5 coming up folks

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that's it for today - I have to roll

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pretty cool dude. Thanks. Don't recon there will be any racin in the mid-south this weekend!
Thanks for checking it out. I have one thing to work out but pretty happy overall with some of the new gear. Stay tuned next week for the live feed from Cecil !!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts