Yellow Bullet Forums banner

561 - 580 of 811 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
No one will ever know what really happened. There is a reason all the facts are screwed up and the building was demolished so fast.

·
Registered
584 Posts
what i dont understand about some of these happenings,everyone has a cell phone with a camera,but weres all the raw footage. aroura had alot of raw footage posted on you tube, but non for sandy hook ,non for boston. thats what i find very strange. when a cop beats up someone theres 100 phones recording. i also believe its all the government. food for thought.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Something happened there but not what you have been led to believe it appears.
Well until you have some concrete proof, you should keep you cumbucket closed and stop the bullshit.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
what i dont understand about some of these happenings,everyone has a cell phone with a camera,but weres all the raw footage. aroura had alot of raw footage posted on you tube, but non for sandy hook ,non for boston. thats what i find very strange. when a cop beats up someone theres 100 phones recording. i also believe its all the government. food for thought.
Little kids don't have smart phones on them during class. Teachers tend to leave phones in purse or in desk etc...during class.

Oh yeah, you're a fucking idiot.

·
6,830 Posts
Isnt that what all the news channels should have done until theres proof?
No. They are idiots just like TEDM. Priority is to come off as important. Get the facts straight later.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
No. They are idiots just like TEDM. Priority is to come off as important. Get the facts straight later.
The media couldn't get shit straight that day because they all wanted to be first with breaking news. This is why all these fucking morons are coming up with insane theories..............well that and they are just plain batshit crazy.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
What are you talking about? There was plenty of cell phone footage from Boston.

Sandy Hook was an elementary school where a shooting happened in the middle of class time. Who exactly do you expect to have whipped out a smart phone and started recording?

I have no idea why I'm actually bothering to post in this thread.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
What are you talking about? There was plenty of cell phone footage from Boston.

Sandy Hook was an elementary school where a shooting happened in the middle of class time. Who exactly do you expect to have whipped out a smart phone and started recording?

I have no idea why I'm actually bothering to post in this thread.
Not to mention, I'm sure getting video of a gun wielding lunatic was not a priority to anyone at that time.

I could see it now, "hey could you pose for me? I need a good vid for my YouTube account, don't shoot me, I'll be a millionaire."

·
6,830 Posts

·
Registered
47,795 Posts
No video camera ?....how handy !!!
All part of the disarm America campaign ...which blew up in President Hussein's face ...big dummy

Aurora second shooter

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
No video camera ?....how handy !!!
All part of the disarm America campaign ...which blew up in President Hussein's face ...big dummy

Aurora second shooter
Just say no to tedmism!

·
6,830 Posts
Just say no to tedmism!
I thought he was making a joke that Earnhardt was the 2nd shooter at both Sandy Hook and Aurora.

Guess I was led astray by his confusing pic attatched to his comments. Is this a conspiracy to blame Earnhardt? Is Earnhardt really alive, and he goes around shooting people from grassy knolls?

·
Registered
17,289 Posts
I thought he was making a joke that Earnhardt was the 2nd shooter at both Sandy Hook and Aurora.

Guess I was led astray by his confusing pic attatched to his comments. Is this a conspiracy to blame Earnhardt? Is Earnhardt really alive, and he goes around shooting people from grassy knolls?
That picture is his sig, instead of 5 quotes. :p

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
They always release security cam footage of the person breaking into the building or running down a hallway. Every shooting that has happened in a school, mall, theater, military base has had security cam footage except this one?

·
6,830 Posts
561 - 580 of 811 Posts