Votes: 54 21.8%
  • should be ass raped by an elephant

Votes: 140 56.5%
1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Death Penalty to Penn State.
5 year minimum. Plus 5 more of no bowl games.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
I voted 3 of the 4!!!

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
They were saying on the news this morning that the defense doctor etc stated that he has a disease that makes him "affectionate" almost as though it's not his fault that he ass rapes boys. Todays society is simply unfucking believable!

·
Senor Frog
8,949 Posts
I like the idea of what they did to MelGibson in Braveheart
IMO were not barbaric enough - we need to set an example and pull
people apart limb by limb.......just thinking out loud LOL

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Why just him? why not every person that covered for him? The guy at Penn State that "kept a log in a notebook" and failed to do anything about it?

The whole lot of them need to rot in jail.

It's a sick society that places so much emphasis on sports that they will allow kids to be abused like this.

These kids were sacrificed on the alter of money and football. Fuck them all, put them ALL in jail, each and every one of them who knew something, from secretaries to the president of the college, they are all equally guilty.

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
I hope the victims sue the school so hard that they have to shut down the football program. Now that would be justice.

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Yes, punish the students for the acts of one man. That sounds like justice. Fucking asshat.
It wasn't the act of one man. These guys were victimized by the entire school and the entire system. A school that puts football before molesting children.

Your answer is part of the problem.

·
Registered
955 Posts
It wasn't the act of one man. These guys were victimized by the entire school and the entire system. A school that puts football before molesting children.

You sound like an angry Big10 fan. The students did NOTHING wrong. You want to punish them for the disgusting acts of Sandusky. Yes, the school should have done more to get Sandusky out and in jail but they aren't the law and neither are you. So shut the fuck up. I guarantee that you didn't read the grand jury indictment that in 98' the District Attorney knew that Sandusky was molesting kids but decided not to press charges. Penn State made him retire the next season. They knew he was fucked up and made him leave. They just didn't go far enough to make him pay for his actions. Blame the law, the school officials but not the KIDS.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts

Sue the shit out of the school versus the people involved huh :confused:
That'll fix it, every one that is paying their way through college takes the financial hit.
You're a very smart person.........

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
You sound like an angry Big10 fan. The students did NOTHING wrong. You want to punish them for the disgusting acts of Sandusky. Yes, the school should have done more to get Sandusky out and in jail but they aren't the law and neither are you. So shut the fuck up.
If you think that not having a football team is "punishment" then clearly you have a problem. Believe it or not, the students will survive without a football team. I know, hard to imagine...but they will make it.

Calling the police and turning the guy in is too much to expect from people who have evidence? Multiple people, who make up the system that betrayed children.

You are one sick fuck that needs to get a life and understand that football is just a stupid game. I am not a Big 10 fan, nor am I a football fan. And people like you only serve to solidify my position.

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Yes, punish the students for the acts of one man. That sounds like justice. Fucking asshat.
Worked at SMU and that was just hookers and cars for players.
Now we are talking about institutionalized child molestation.
Covered up by administrators, other coaches and the god of college football him self.

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Sue the shit out of the school versus the people involved huh :confused:
That'll fix it, every one that is paying their way through college takes the financial hit.
You're a very smart person.........
Take it out of the football budget. No financial hit to the tuition paying population.

Yep, hit the school. When this many people are involved, it is a systemic problem.

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Typical football fan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTTtAUEOHwU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIWtTSx6dOY&feature=related

Idiots. Get a fuckin' life.

There's 100 more just ilke it. .... WE....who the fuck is WE.... your fat, sorry, chip eating, beer swilling ass wasn't on the field.

I grew up with morons like that...probably why I don't like football.

And seeing a football coach here locally with his finger in the face of an 8 year old yelling at him, turned me off. It's a way for guys with small dicks to live vicariously through people who actualy have some ability.

I enjoy the game, can't stand the "fans"

·
Registered
955 Posts
If you think that not having a football team is "punishment" then clearly you have a problem. Believe it or not, the students will survive without a football team. I know, hard to imagine...but they will make it.

Calling the police and turning the guy in is too much to expect from people who have evidence? Multiple people, who make up the system that betrayed children.

You are one sick fuck that needs to get a life and understand that football is just a stupid game. I am not a Big 10 fan, nor am I a football fan. And people like you only serve to solidify my position.
So the kids that get scholarships for sports don't get punished? The kids paying their way through school don't get punished? Your IQ is showing and it's very low. Keep the great opinions of yours coming.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Why just him? why not every person that covered for him? The guy at Penn State that "kept a log in a notebook" and failed to do anything about it?

The whole lot of them need to rot in jail.

It's a sick society that places so much emphasis on sports that they will allow kids to be abused like this.

These kids were sacrificed on the alter of money and football. Fuck them all, put them ALL in jail, each and every one of them who knew something, from secretaries to the president of the college, they are all equally guilty.
The Louis Freeh report should clear up who knew what and when as far as PSU is concerned.

There is a whole bus load of people to blame for letting this happen over the years...

Parents, School teachers, Coaches, the DA....Even the then AG Tom Corbett needs to be questioned as to why he never pressed the issue for 2 years when they were notified by one of the parents that Sandusky had molested there child....

Corbett was quick to throw Paterno under the bus when he drug his ass for several years on the issue his self....

Not to mention Corbett got over half a million dollars for his campaign from....You guessed it....

The second mile.....

I think Sandusky had his own sick little way of manipulating everyone involved with his status and money, and used the second mile as a way of finding the weakest kids to pray on....

1 - 20 of 176 Posts