Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son is graduating from Air Force basic on Sept.30 we will get there on the 28th what are some good restaurants and also some certain things in town and areas to avoid?:confused: Coming from Bama!!!!

Thanks;)

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
My son is graduating from Air Force basic on Sept.30 we will get there on the 28th what are some good restaurants and also some certain things in town and areas to avoid?:confused: Coming from Bama!!!!

Thanks;)
What kind of food do you like? There's some damn good Mexican restaurants downtown, but there's other steak places that are good but pricey... I went to school on the deep west side (pretty rough part of town) and I am as white as it gets, but it was never a problem cause I know how to act... You can to anywhere around town as long as you don't drive around staring people down and acting like you're better than them

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Old San Francisco Steakhouse or pretty much anything along the riverwalk. It's pretty 'rough' out by Mike Murillo's shop, but other than that you shouldn't have any problems (lol).

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Its fairly hard to find a dangerous area, the northwest area is the best though. Definitely do the river walk if you havent. I live in Castroville, about 10 min west on 90. THey call it crackerville, cool little town with a very neat historic walkling/driving tour thru the town to see all the old charming houses.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Out Northwest is the nicest area. Some of my favorites are Yardhouse and Grimaldi's. They are at the La Cantera Mall on 1604 next to six flags. Tiago's and BJ's are pretty good also out at the rim near the same area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts