Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally stepped into the modern world and purchased a smart tv. I am attempting to watch the Live Feed of the Yellow Bullet Nationals but I cannot get it to play. I can hit the website, load the feed, see the cars, but its like it wont buffer any of the feed. I can hit the play button, but nothing ever happens. The data line reads 00:00 and 00:00. What gives? This was the main reason for stepping up is so I could watch these live feeds so generously provided.
Thanks,
Mike
PS: I am typing this (on my computer) on the same WiFi signal the tv is hitting.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
it might not have the software to play they video. gonna try to play in on my samsung 4k smart tv now, ill see if it works for me

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help. This is a 4k unit as well. I am new to all of this so any guidance is appreciated. I cannot believe its this close and wont play though........ :-damnit

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Did you click on "LIVE" ?

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I'm watching it on mine right now. Working fine for the most part. It will buffer and then time out so I have to refresh the page.

As said before, check for updates for the TV. When I bought one there was already a new update for it when I hooked it up.

·
Brewmaster
12,612 Posts
Go out and get Chromecast and use that instead. The built in browser was never that good on my Samsung, memory crash would happen about 45 min into the stream.

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
Works fine on mine. Some of the samsungs have slower processors that don't work very well with live feeds...or pretty much anything on the Internet.

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
Is the tv hooked with a cable directly to the router or on wifi? Mine would not play on wifi but works fine using a cable.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I just tried to get it on my smart TV, batteries are dead on remote :mad: Knew I should have bought that 100 pack of AAA batteries at the Home Depot register today :p

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, it will not play even the feeds from earlier. I tried a direct wired cable as well. It acknowledged the direct connection, but no luck. WTH am I doing wrong??? I've hit the Live button as well. I am downloading Google Chrome now as this and Mozilla are the two preferred browsers. I guess I will look for updates as well. What is the best route for this?
Thanks for all of the help. This cannot be that hard...

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
Ok, it will not play even the feeds from earlier. I tried a direct wired cable as well. It acknowledged the direct connection, but no luck. WTH am I doing wrong??? I've hit the Live button as well. I am downloading Google Chrome now as this and Mozilla are the two preferred browsers. I guess I will look for updates as well. What is the best route for this?
Thanks for all of the help. This cannot be that hard...
Call their tech support, hopefully a relative of jeffs does not work for them and can help you out quickly.

·
Jack Stand Racer
6,463 Posts
I use Live Stream with a Roku box... Working pretty well most over the evening....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts