Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to the track for the first time with this car this week.3100lb 69 camaro w/driver.double rail full round tube strut car 33/16s.motor is a nos motor bmf headed 598 14.1 cam 822/822 lift single prosystems 1240 cfm all good stuff jessel oliver callies tit valves large cam core 904 redzones gas ported je pistonsetc.dynoed 1027hp/846tq n/a.car is set up for nos with a tight 10inch converter and 410 gears.1.80 glide.wondering what you guys think it will run N/A.not spraying it yet just work in the car and get my lic runs hopfully in.lic expired like 10 years ago.the converter is real tight na its only going to about 4400 on the brake.so what do you think this thing will should do without the bottle.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that would be good im hoping it will get into the 8s.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
very low 9's

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
If your making 1000+ w/o spray I will agree with Kyle and say mid 8's over 150 mph.
The key is going to be how good it hooks and if that converter works for you. If it is your first time out, take your time feel the car out and make sure your safe so you can play another day and add some spray!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
first time in about 10 years.i had 69 tube chassis 69 charger indy head motor best et 8.56/158 N/A.THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO.gonna do the lic runs so that should get me back up to speed nice and like you said save the bottle for another day.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
my daughter says it will depend on if you have the BALLS to keep the Pro Mod style loud pedal to the floor or not. stop worrying.....things will go fine. 1 pass @ a time. Tammy says she will drive if your that scared. prediction is 8.85 on a good pass.

dont forget the nos line..............do i smell fish?????.........
4 days and counting...... take some Lexipro.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not nervous at all never been love rush just dont need any more problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.