Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'am trying to get Sam motivated into coming back and kicking some ass on the turbo and supercharger cars. Lets hear from his Fans.

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing Sam again . I would really like to see him run a turbo .

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I'd like to see Sam mixing up with the guys in SSO again...I seems quite a few guys a rethinking their racing programs, It takes alot of money and time to stay on top and be competitive. I think Sam had a run of bad luck and had to really push his combination to keep up with the other power adders in SSO. It would help if the rules were a little more favored toward the nitrous cars to balance out the class. Sam's definitely at the top of the game with the nitrous stuff, I think the class needs good racers like him to keep the program going. I know alot of NMRA fans miss seeing his car at the races...John

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Sam Vincent nut hugger here wishing Sam the best in whatever he races this year just as long as he's out racing! :cool: Need video of that thing!

·
Registered
560 Posts
would love to see him back down at crossville at I40 to see that car go! he had some bad luck and broke a driveshaft last trip. bad car and would love to see it back out.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keep em coming. I heard there might be something brewing in his engine room.

·
Registered
485 Posts
my favorite sso car of all time. he is nitrous master, you can hear the systems coming on going down the track. would love to see him out again

·
Super Moderator
34,735 Posts
Hey George tell us what you really think already! :rolleyes:

I always enjoyed watching him race.... that's one bad ride.

I'd like to see a turbo on it :D

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Sam is one of those racers that is always looking for an edge. He either wants to have the weight advantage over everyone else, or he wants everyone else to be penalized. Same difference, I guess. There is nothing wrong with that, of course, but Sam won't race or even show up unless he thinks he has the advantage. I know other racers that think like that but Sam is the most disappointing in that regard. The reason I say that is that Sam can probably beat them anyway. Sam likes to complain about what somebody has run before, on a different day, at a different track, under different conditions. None of which is relevent. It doesn't matter what they did before, what matters is what they do TODAY.

Last year at the Super Bowl, only an idiot would have said that the Giants had the advantage over the Patriots. The Patriots came in to the game UNBEATEN. But, both teams had to play THAT DAY. What the Patriots did before that did not matter. The game was played on Super Bowl Sunday, not earlier in the season. If Sam had been the New York Giants, he would have been on the internet complaning about "what an advantage the Patriots had", shoveling shit on the NFL, and then he would not have shown up to play.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Yeah but the Detroit Lions would've bust both of their asses!!!! :p

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Would definitely like to see Sam back out there. Not to many Small block nitrous cars left, keep the hope alive Sam!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
It would be great to see him out there winging that small block with the juice flowing. It isn't like he behind the leaders, he ran awesome even with the weight on. That car is sick, go get 'em.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Does Sam want to race?? It's always good to see guys doing what they enjoy...not so good to make another job out of it.
Good Luck, no doubt.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I would like to see him out there regardless BBF, SBF or any other combo for that matter. He is always fun to watch and can drive the hell out of a car. Anybody remember the video they posted of the Wild Ride of the Event last year at Milan? He put it on the wheelie bars for a good ways and when they interviewed him he about halfway thru he started to stutter. Only a nitrous car could have shook him up like that. :) I think Im the only one that could understand him. Love to see you back out.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts