Yellow Bullet Forums banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Even though were Canadian's, my parents got us on giving to St. Judes. They bought a place in Mesa Az in 2000 and had been going since. dad was a accountant in the 60's and he watched his $$$. I have to see as I sign he cheques every January and last couple years it's only been St Judes.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I stopped giving to them after watching a couple of videos of what they were doing in the Rio Grande Valley a few years ago. This is not going to make me want to give to them any time soon.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
You all know the gateway pundit is a bunch of horse shit don't you? Not really a pure satire site like the Babylon Bee, but close.

Well, maybe I should do what I tell others to do and check their sources.
No, I was not aware of that, anything I’ve seen from them has been true as far as I know. Do you have any proof to back this up?
Also, are you expecting anyone to read the whole racism link you posted? It’s 13 pages bud…are they saying whites are racist or not?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

·
Registered
677 Posts
You all know the gateway pundit is a bunch of horse shit don't you? Not really a pure satire site like the Babylon Bee, but close.

Well, maybe I should do what I tell others to do and check their sources.
Lol what madcow on msnbc tell you this? Cnn, abc, CBS etc? Here is a link from news week ( well known for their " conservative" values. Dumb ass doesn't even begin to describe you....https://www.newsweek.com/salvation-armys-donor

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
For those of you that quoted and questioned my post, I was correcting myself.
Yes the gateway pundit is WAY OUT THERE, but a little research and I found the original info from the Salvation Army and it looks legit, so the Pundit nailed this one.

Get woke, go broke. I won't be putting a Nickle in the red pot this year.

·
Erect Member
3,132 Posts
I'll never give them another dime and I'll probably be flipping off the bell ringers at the stores.
Don't do that. Most of the bell ringers are good people, trying to do a good thing by doing their little part. I just about guarantee that none of your local bell ringers know anything about this.

·
Erect Member
3,132 Posts
The one charity whose CEO does not take a big salary and keeps overhead low. Gone woke. Now go broke. Fuck that shit.

This was my first thought as well.

Has anyone verified the legitimacy if his article? There is alot of bullshit on the internet...

·
Erect Member
3,132 Posts
Can't donate to the Scouts cause of gay shit.
Can't donate to Salvation Army cause of race shit.

Speaking of handouts, today must be a big day for panhandlers. Saw a sack of shit standing at damn near every major intersection I drove through today.
Donate to your LOCAL Scout units. Write a check to Boy Scout Troop 439 or Cub Scout Pack 439 (or whatever their unit number is). Doing that will ensure that YOUR money goes directly to the kids youre trying to help, and NOT BSA National.

Another idea is gift cards for camping gear places such as REI, Cabelas, etc. given directly to the Pack or Troop.

There are ways to help the kids, without giving money to BSA National.

·
Registered
677 Posts
For those of you that quoted and questioned my post, I was correcting myself.
Yes the gateway pundit is WAY OUT THERE, but a little research and I found the original info from the Salvation Army and it looks legit, so the Pundit nailed this one.

Get woke, go broke. I won't be putting a Nickle in the red pot this year.
No the gateway is not " way" out there. What is way out there is the main stream media. Example calling the massacre in Wisconsin a parade crash. A accident etc. You got your ass handed to you on this story and you just be trying to cover it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Don't do that. Most of the bell ringers are good people, trying to do a good thing by doing their little part. I just about guarantee that none of your local bell ringers know anything about this.
What we should do is print a few copies of the headlines and carry them with us to the store, fold them up nice and stick them in the kettle……

·
Registered
677 Posts
What we should do is print a few copies of the headlines and carry them with us to the store, fold them up nice and stick them in the kettle……
This is a great idea. I'm doing. Many clowns in this country don't realize we are in a real fight for the direction of the country and we all need to get involved and push our views.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,988 Posts
My Dad was active in our local Salvation Army. When I was a kid, I thought their army sucked because they didn't have any tanks or rifles, :LOL:
:LOL:

My gramps was a Knight of Columbus. First time I saw him in his getup with his sword, I thought he was going off to fight vikings or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Boosted Bullet

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I read the whole thing. Some wording is used that is true, there is racism in the world. Also, some are racist. But when it described racism and added “aryan” which is white, yes they crossed the line.
I can see both sides and can make neutral decisions (any boss with lots of people under need this ability)
This is a veiled hit piece on Whites/Europeans. I too will make copies of the headlines and add some personal comments and drop in the box.
Wife hit the roof when I mentioned this as her grandfather was a SA member. She doesn’t realize he would freak out about this as well.

Disgusting!

·
Registered
40,862 Posts
The Salvation Army is a part of the Christian church and its stated mission is "to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in his name without discrimination."

And yet here they are, denouncing Christianity as inherently racist while expecting apologies from white people for being white as they ask for a donation from these same "inherently racist" people. Reckon Jesus would agree?

This outfit draws in over $3 billion a year. I'd like to see a breakdown of where that money went - along with the resignations of every swinging dick who had anything to do with this insane request. But if not, oh well...it's their loss; not mine....I'll just give a little more to St. Jude's.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts