Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Anyone with an ounce of sense knows that the US of A was not the only place on this planet that had slavery. Pretty much every single place on the planet has had slavery - including,,, wait for it, the Americas before the white man got here. Not to mention the fact that slavery is being practiced right now in places around the world that are very much not white. Slavery is a people thing. Not a white/black thing. I for one am not apologizing for shit. Never owned a slave in my life. So Salvation Army just got added to the list of fucks who can fuck off.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
St Judes and Veterans charities only for many years now.
I used to donate my old company vehicles to the blind, but now it's just these 2!!!

VFW, American Legion, USO. St Jude, an orphagexhere in America 🇺🇸 and animal shelter.
Not sure of other veteran associations but I’ve given to a couple who work with disabled veterans.
I may only be a son, nephew, cousin and grandson of veterans. But I appreciate you all.
All great people I’ve met.
I have to go to my dads VFW hall and drop off flags at the drop box for my job. They know I take care of it. Need to write the local VFW a check too.
His name has been on the deceased wall a long long time.

·
Registered
40,861 Posts
There will be some paper in the kettle this season from me - an it won't be in the form of US currency. It'll be a letter voicing my opposition to such an incredibly boneheaded move which will, if the word gets out, kill off about 3/4 of their income. Who do they think represents their donor base?

Nothing good to say about Levi Strauss, either, after their Diversity and Inclusion czar announced today that they're bringing in race-trauma counselors to assist employees suffering with PTSD as a result of the Rittenhouse verdict. You gotta be shittin' me. :mad: I realize there's snowflakes in America but this nonsense is beyond the pale.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Makes me want to find one of their kettles unattended and drop a steaming pile in it.

I am PROUD of what my ancestors built.

Bringing the achievers down to the level of the lazy doesn't improve anything, just makes it worse for all of us. They've already dumbed down testing in many places.

Reactions: BFLY
21 - 40 of 75 Posts