Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needy or not, they wont be getting any more of my money.

The Salvation Army’s Alexandria-based leadership has created an “International Social Justice Commission” which has developed and released a “resource” to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let’s Talk about Racism. It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer “a sincere apology” to blacks for being “antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community.”

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I often did, would give my kids some cash to stuff in the kettle, and I would always feel good about doing it, they always seemed like they actually were there to help. This is a terrible idea, and whoever thought of it should be fired.

·
Registered
6,270 Posts
Give us your money and say you're sorry for something your great great grandfather may have done 200 years ago. OK I'm sorry someone in my family that I did not know may have done something to someone in your family that you did not know.
Think of how many whites immigrated here long after slavery was abolished. But they’re still responsible? Fuck that and fuck all this black reparations bullshit.

·
T/S 368E
35,310 Posts
My charity money goes to St. Jude Children's Hospital for the most part. If I have a good year the Red Cross and Goodwill get a share too.

St Judes and Veterans charities only for many years now.
I used to donate my old company vehicles to the blind, but now it's just these 2!!!

·
T/S 368E
35,310 Posts
Think of how many whites immigrated here long after slavery was abolished. But they’re still responsible?
Fuck that and fuck all this black reparations bullshit.

EXACTLY.
My mothers Grandparents came here in the 1910's.
My fathers Grandparents came here in the 1910's.
My family has never had anything to do with slavery of any kind, both sides were poor Europeans!!!

The lazy POS leeches look for any excuse to steal more & more and never contribute a damn thing to society!!!

·
Registered
6,270 Posts
EXACTLY.
My mothers Grandparents came here in the 1910's.
My fathers Grandparents came here in the 1910's.
My family has never had anything to do with slavery of any kind, both sides were poor Europeans!!!

The lazy POS leeches look for any excuse to steal more & more and never contribute a damn thing to society!!!

Careful now, the people who oversee our free speech might label us as racists now. LIGAF

·
Registered
11,992 Posts
Can't donate to the Scouts cause of gay shit.
Can't donate to Salvation Army cause of race shit.

Speaking of handouts, today must be a big day for panhandlers. Saw a sack of shit standing at damn near every major intersection I drove through today.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts