Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find a floor console for a 2019 Silverado from aLTZ trim truck.Using any of the online searches all I get are fucking Dot Heads calling me,they all have the part in stock but can't even send a pic of it,if they do send a pic it's from a truck that I 100% know the console has been sold from it.Sounds and feels like the Dots are a scam of some type,like get my CC # and then they disappear.Anybody have a better way to go about it?

·
Smuck
3,963 Posts
Car-part.com
Most of the yards will post pics of the vehicles.
Look for a part that has interchange like a door, then look at the pics and call them up if they have what you are looking for.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One more thing all of the Dots have nice names like Kevin Parker or James Rutledge?

·
Smuck
3,963 Posts
One more thing all of the Dots have nice names like Kevin Parker or James Rutledge?
I hate non english speaking types....

·
47,993 Posts
Car-part.com
Most of the yards will post pics of the vehicles.
Look for a part that has interchange like a door, then look at the pics and call them up if they have what you are looking for.
This ^ ^ ^

I have yet to NOT find a part on there I needed and, if you know how to work the site, at prices not even Evil Bay can beat.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,716 Posts
Scammers are everywhere these days

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That whats in it now,the upper trim level trucks could be had with a full floor console that makes it a bucket seat style interior.Guys with the lower trim trucks have been paying $350 for a 2019 jump seat with storage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts