1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
iron head clevelands
8,218 Posts
:finga:My life is now complete:finga: :finga:

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Whatever. A wardrobe malfunction is simply a way for celebs to draw attention to themselves. You're no celeb, but you're still looking for attention. :smt102

·
Satans Daddy
15,722 Posts
Reminds me of the southside of a north bound jackass.:eek:

·
Registered
998 Posts
This is the exact crap that makes me feel like I need a shower after being here. I mean I realize this is suppose to be a shithole, but what is the point of a completely stupid thread like this. I assume Big Fuck Drivah is gay and has a stash of these pictures.

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,548 Posts
This is the exact crap that makes me feel like I need a shower after being here. I mean I realize this is suppose to be a shithole, but what is the point of a completely stupid thread like this. I assume Big Fuck Drivah is gay and has a stash of these pictures.
Wow, you are softer than a marshmallow....

·
Registered
998 Posts
Wow, you are softer than a marshmallow....
Fuck off Lanigan, I was killing fucking gooks in Vietnam when you were a stain in your daddy's shorts. I'm a marshmallow because I don't want to waste my time looking at someone ballsack? I'm 71 and I could still remove your eyeballs from your head before you knew want happened.

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Fuck off Lanigan, I was killing fucking gooks in Vietnam when you were a stain in your daddy's shorts. I'm a marshmallow because I don't want to waste my time looking at someone ballsack? I'm 71 and I could still remove your eyeballs from your head before you knew want happened.
Can you filter the Semen off that Sack...???

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,799 Posts
I agree with you 110%. I'm sure you've seen more than enough ballsacks in 71 years.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts