Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody! Winter is upon us and now is an excellent time to examine your safety gear. Inspect your driving suit for any holes or damage especially around the knee and elbow areas. Also check your shoes and gloves thoroughly. Hands and feet are the first areas reached by fire so look them over carefully.

Depending on your suit, some can be machine washed/hung dry and some can be dry cleaned to remove any oil or dirt stains. Spot cleaners are also available. I recommend you do NOT store your suit in your trailer. Instead bring it inside your house to avoid moisture from the winter months. I also store my helmet inside. Also look over any other Nomex items you wear. Remember a clean and dry suit is a happy suit! :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
If anyone is looking to have a "pour in place " ISP seat over the winter, please contact me. I can travel to your location and look after all of your needs.
Typically racers will try and get a few cars together and we do a "group pour"...that way it shares the cost of travel and expences. Thanks Marc
dragstar.ca and email : [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts