Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Coach, before you buy take a look at my site and my list of brands. I have access to a lot more than is listed on here. I deal with RJS, Pro1 Safety and others that have American made goods. The soft goods like gloves and shoes are probably 99.9% made overseas sadly. I have slowly added brands onto this since July and it takes a while. These are Minimum Advertised Prices. Hit me up for the YB discounts on safety gear. Please go through my site though for contact info since I don't get notifications here pushed to me.
Ok Hockey, When I am ready I'll check it out. Thank you

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
What's the difference if it's made in China by Sue Lee or made in the USA by Consuelo the illegal?
good point. Only difference the quality control and final inspection process might be better here in the USA vs China.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
good point. Only difference the quality control and final inspection process might be better here in the USA vs China.
SMH I want to buy American and support Americans who make good stuff. There is not one piece of Chinese junk in my motor, rear end or transmission. I know that most of our clothes, shoes and almost every thing electrical we use is made in China, but that doesn't change the fact that we as Americans we should support and buy American!

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
SMH I want to buy American and support Americans who make good stuff. There is not one piece of Chinese junk in my motor, rear end or transmission. I know that most of our clothes, shoes and almost every thing electrical we use is made in China, but that doesn't change the fact that we as Americans we should support and buy American!
SMH at you Fucktard, I was quoting KwikSS in post # 42 . I was NOT talking to you

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
SMH at you Fucktard, I was quoting KwikSS in post # 42 . I was NOT talking to you
You think that I am the fucktard when you think it's ok buy shit made in China? Interesting! I always love tough guys on the computer. I never thought I would see the day when drag race guys don't care where there their stuff is made. I still love this country and whenever possible I buy stuff made in the USA.

·
Registered
14,660 Posts
You think that I am the fucktard when you think it's ok buy shit made in China? Interesting! I always love tough guys on the computer. I never thought I would see the day when drag race guys don't care where there their stuff is made. I still love this country and whenever possible I buy stuff made in the USA.
Fucktard ...shho me where I said it was ok to buy stuff from China . I said it's impossible not to but things made in China, we all do. Also , where did I say anything that makes me a tough guy? Your problem is you read things that are not there ,you make up your own reality.

·
Registered
23,111 Posts
While we are on the helmet subject .

Anyone using this Simpson Street Bandit Series Helmet ?

Thoughts ......

·
Vendor
6,426 Posts
Thanks boosted that is what I was told.
That helmet is not part of their line up and is not made in the USA anymore. 95% of the helmets you see are not made in the US. There are only a couple of places that make most of the helmets because of the EPA and the products used from what my sales rep at RJS told me.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts