Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a Safari guide on a WALKING safari with a group of tourists was killed by a male lion in the same area that Cecil was killed.
Apparently a Pride with Cubs was spotted and he got too close-the male turned and attacked him with the tourists watching in horror.
Sorry to hear this, but WTF do you think is going to happen when there are Cubs around?

http://news.yahoo.com/safari-guide-killed-lion-zimbabwe-085853320.html

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
LION KING 4 - CECILS REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
724 Posts
HAHA bout some damn idiots who defend the cecil its a fucking animal people hunt always have and will. guide ask for it if you ask me its a damn african lion they are not sweet pets . be the predator or prey ill stick with the dentist and take my chances.

·
TEAM CARB
45,344 Posts
HAHA bout some damn idiots who defend the cecil its a fucking animal people hunt always have and will. guide ask for it if you ask me its a damn african lion they are not sweet pets . be the predator or prey ill stick with the dentist and take my chances.
x potato

·
Registered
347 Posts
Until your favorite Dentist shoots you because he was looking for bigger game.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Damn it! wheres the vid!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
One guy they interviewed (a Zimbabwe resident) said a lion being killed there is as big a deal as a deer being hit by a car here!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts