Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Why waste the money.... Back in the old days, these guys were either shot and killed, or they killed themselves before we could get to em....

Now their too chicken to do it themselves, and we need to make it profitable for the entertainment industry.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris this is all run by Iraqies for Iraqies ......they are still fearfull of Saddam......He had a different attitude before the end of it.......it continues Nov. 28
This was a show for the average guy over there.....to see how a FREE Country operates.........Just like here 230 years ago.....Our forefathers were threatened with death from England when writing our laws.....few understand that.....many more died here......Giving us the Freedom we have today

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*its also for the people that Trashed Bush saying Democracy wasn't for the middle east........Everyone wants FREEDOM.......its a GOD givin thing not something from leaders....Liberals just don't get that :roll:

·
Registered
354 Posts
hey whats wrong with us candians we rock and we have some damn fast cars up here also monty can vouch for that he seen some of them

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
*its also for the people that Trashed Bush saying Democracy wasn't for the middle east........Everyone wants FREEDOM.......its a GOD givin thing not something from leaders....Liberals just don't get that :roll:
:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 So why did God put people on a boat, kill most the indians to implament something that he could have done a lot cleaner? Im starting to think this God you always talk about isn't that great of a guy..... or gal...

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
Can't we just kick all Liberals out? They can go live in China where they'll feel right at home in communism.
Our freedom is threatened by the right... not the left...

FCC
Patriot act
Abortion
Religion
Censorship..

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Monty the left wants to change laws in the courts.....the right by elections....it seems to you that its OK for Arabs to go around killing each other but you can trash America any chance you get......Yet you from a Christian Iraqie Family would most likely be dead now.....surely at best you would be living well beaten with no Freedom had your father not had the forsight to move to this Great Country of ours

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Jimmy I still have a lot of family there that is still alive.. I am here for the freedom to make as much money as I can without the threat of it being taken away (well to an extent anyway). America tops the charts at #7 with the most killing per capta. No middle eastern country was on the top 50. We make 2% of the worlds population but we house over 25% of its prisoners.. One can not buy world peace. This is the problem with what our government is trying to do. What happens when the funds stop going to these other countries?

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm all for that....screw everyone....however we must then close our borders....however the world would collapse without us

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
The world was there before us.. We helped for a while and now we are dependent on the world.. (Mainly the middle east, Japan and China) Any one of them can shut this country down tomorrow... See the picture now? :p

·
Registered
354 Posts
thats what you think the world would do just fine without you guys actually we would be alot better off there wouldnt be as many wars i bet its the us that starts most of them i think,the army likes to kill innocent people :smt013

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't agree with ya.....would we take a hit.....YEP!!!!.....the world needs us to Police them.....and buy their junk.....we pull back....they can't protect themselves from each other

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Jimmy gas prices went up around $.75 and people were hurting.. You think if they say "phuck you" we would just go upon life? Japan and China build 90% of the stuff we defend ourselves with.. If they say to phuck off we will again be a hurtin..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts