Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
37,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it often happens, cops called out to a domestic violence situation wind up getting fired upon, and this time a female officer was shot and killed. The gunman pinned the cops down; it took 45 minutes to get the officer out of the back yard and get her to the hospital. She didn't make it.

NOW.....
I want everybody to scroll down to the video that shows the bystanders' reaction to the whole thing. I swear, this is the most disgusting scene I've ever watched. I can't imagine being one of those cops, knowing that one of their own has just been fatally wounded, having to listen to those people...there are no words...I'm so fucking mad I can't even finish this post...this is what the true dregs of society look like, and among the black community it's the norm, not the unusual...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-purports-to-show-residents-taunting-sacramento-police-while-officers-try-to-catch-gunman

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
At some point a white guy already on the edge is going to have enough, he will start indescribably shooting or killing however he chooses. He will have a field day slaughtering both Blacks and Muslims becauce he has had enough of thier behavior. Once he starts more will follow his lead.

·
Registered
5,786 Posts
At some point a white guy already on the edge is going to have enough, he will start indescribably shooting or killing however he chooses. He will have a field day slaughtering both Blacks and Muslims becauce he has had enough of thier behavior. Once he starts more will follow his lead.
The bad part is we are all what has enabled this behavior in the 1st place. Even the poorest and laziest in this country have it better than 95% of the rest of the world. When our gov decided to take away accountability, responsibility, fear of starving etc., you will always be left with the entitled, who gets a taste, wanting and truly thinking they deserve more. Teach a man to fish / give him a fish. We’ve all but eliminated the need for people to be responsible and valuable part of society. Until that changes, this problem will only continue to exponentially grow.

·
Registered
19,962 Posts
And they want to give these animals money because one was a slave 200 years ago, lol.

·
Señor Member
31,636 Posts
Not watching it. RIP

·
Regulator
35,600 Posts
Send them on a one way trip back to their Motherland!! FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
The niggers have destroyed this country. They don’t work always robbing and shooting innocent people and more then 80% of prision population is made up of niggers. Need to load up a bunch of boats head to the middle of the ocean and sink them.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
The mouthy bitch knows they are busy trying to take care of a real situation so they aren't going to waste time on her, but she should have been arrested for the treats she was making towards leo. Its a sad thing these people have this mind set, but they are also the first ones who want to sue because they were not protected.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,961 Posts
Certainly we do. The female cop might have unlawfully attempted bodily harm to the person that shot and killed her who was only acting in self defense.
As usual you are a complete retard

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
When I heard on the radio this morning that the POS was held-up in a back yard I thought send in an Apache helicopter and light him up.

Godspeed to the LEO.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
The bad part is we are all what has enabled this behavior in the 1st place. Even the poorest and laziest in this country have it better than 95% of the rest of the world. When our gov decided to take away accountability, responsibility, fear of starving etc., you will always be left with the entitled, who gets a taste, wanting and truly thinking they deserve more. Teach a man to fish / give him a fish. We’ve all but eliminated the need for people to be responsible and valuable part of society. Until that changes, this problem will only continue to exponentially grow.
I realize you mean collectively as in "people disserve the government they got" kind of way. But I assure you I am not responsible not even the tiniest bit for the shit show we have going on in this country.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts