Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody deal with them I am trying to get a hold of them for some tech ?? and having no luck anybody have a hook up with them or someone to talk to there

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
talked to randy and he is a retard I will see if lee can help me out I can not get scott wenny to return my call I guess they don't need my money

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
I worked with Scott years ago when they built my altered, got a complete roller, things went flawless! What a pro job they did, I am so happy I made the effort to work with them way up there..

I would think that Scott is not that easy to get a hold of these days..

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I dealt with them a few years ago with a back half kit and cage kit was very happy with the back half but the cage needed some adjustments so i bought a tube bender and it all went crazy from there now im doing custom cages on my own but still use them for small parts

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,117 Posts
been using SW for a long time and never had a problem . if you email scott give him time hes always busy as expected ...hes the boss . ....

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
scott called me back after I posted this but I was hoping to get a quick response on a fire system with no luck I gave orms brothers the business they where cheaper Joel was very nice to deal with also

1 - 13 of 13 Posts