Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got the itch for a full size, stainless 9mm. The S&W 5926 fits everything I am looking for. Anyone have one they are willing to part with? I check gunbroker and the only ones listed are beat to hell. Gunsamerica is coming up empty. Figure I may as well check here.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is what I am after. No saftey, decocker only. I guess they only made them for 3 years.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I have a model 910... I love it!

·
Registered
259 Posts
always wanted to fire one of these... when you pick yours up, make a quick video at the range!

i ended up going with the Taurus PT92 AFS to satiate my 9 milly needs. one of the funnest guns i've ever shot.

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
Bought this Mod 59 awhile back,,,,Alloy frame ,very light , 15 shot, polished nickel, great shape for a gun that is 30+ years old

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. Still looking for a 5926. The one I linked earlier is above market price and they seller wont budge.

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
Jon
The gun shop near the house has a 59??? I'll call them thurs ,,,I think it is a 5906 though
If it is 26,, I'll get pics for you.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. It seems actual real world selling prices are around $450 max for pristine, in box to 275-300 on the low for well worn retired service pistols.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Senor Frog
8,949 Posts
gun broker has a few used ones...
most folks like the 5906 which is considered one of the best 9MMs ever made
DA/SA.....5926 is DA only I think

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea I've seen those and they are asking unrealistic prices for what they are.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 19 of 19 Posts