Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SHRA RADIO Tuesday spoke with Nick Genbsi from the Georgia department of revenue.He gave me the official press release on the record .I than called the lawyer Chris Cohiels court appointed to run the track.He told SHRA radio that his intention is for the track to run at full speed .To tell the fans and racer to come on out and enjoy the racing
Thanks Steve SHRA radio

·
Registered
985 Posts
Glad to hear it. I wish the best for all parties. Race on, gentlemen (and ladies).

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Great News. Thanks Steve and SHRA!

·
Confused Racer
42,015 Posts
SHRA RADIO Tuesday spoke with Nick Genbsi from the Georgia department of revenue.He gave me the official press release on the record .I than called the lawyer Chris Cohiels court appointed to run the track.He told SHRA radio that his intention is for the track to run at full speed .To tell the fans and racer to come on out and enjoy the racing
Thanks Steve SHRA radio
that's pretty far away from a definate

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
thats a big OOPS considering people already think the race is being canceled and now they are thinking the date has changed!!

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
thats a big OOPS considering people already think the race is being canceled and now they are thinking the date has changed!!
He has done it 3 times now in different threads, even after being corrected... weird...

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
Nah... I just thought it was strange that after he acknowledged the mistake on post #9, he kept saying the wrong dates in other threads. I thought something fishy was going on but probably just an over reaction on my part.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts