Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
took a crash for the import to win

ive learned something new-thanks for enlightening me

yeap that was the whole pointe of this thread look at the import.............stfu asshole i pointed out in my main post what the mustangs crew was doing at the starting line,becouse it sucks to lose that way,and the whole crew knew it but the driver at that point.stop trying to be the the bullet hero

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Well i said it in other forum and said it here again, at the end of the day the best car win the race and that day was the import!

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so who gets the $5k? the car owner? the driver? the six people it takes to stage the cars??
hey i will admit there is alot of guys with the rx7,but look at the other lane theres just as many with the stang

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i said it in other forum and said it here again, at the end of the day the best car win the race and that day was the import!
juan hows your car coming?

·
having fun
31,275 Posts
yeap that was the whole pointe of this thread look at the import.............stfu asshole i pointed out in my main post what the mustangs crew was doing at the starting line,becouse it sucks to lose that way,and the whole crew knew it but the driver at that point.stop trying to be the the bullet hero

keep swinging that import bat

probobly made in chiiinnaaa

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
keep swinging that import bat

probobly made in chiiinnaaa

this thread was not intended at that at all...if thats what it was why would i pointe the fact the mustang was in trouble......stop reading between the lines to look like a bullet hero

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
That's one fast chain saw, I do have to laugh at the way they staged the car like it's a top fuel car, but they take home the cash and that's all that counts.

·
Registered
524 Posts
thats why you have a 2 way radio system installed
You treed me on this one!!! Thats exactly what I was about to say , I'll take this as a lesson learned and after seeing this video both me(the driver) and the car owner decided to get radios incase a similar situation should arise he can radio me and make me aware to let out, even if it is a 5k race, its better than spending way more on fixing the car or worse your life.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
juan hows your car coming?
I parted out the celica as i went back to V8's and get a Dodge Dart and i am still gathering parts to start as soon as i get everything for it, so far i almos about to start in it, but got to finish some customer cars first, i'll keep you posted!

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You treed me on this one!!! Thats exactly what I was about to say , I'll take this as a lesson learned and after seeing this video both me(the driver) and the car owner decided to get radios incase a similar situation should arise he can radio me and make me aware to let out, even if it is a 5k race, its better than spending way more on fixing the car or worse your life.

thank you...this is what the post was about,thats why it was pointed out in first post...its not always a import-dom thing..

mr randy pm me your number...i lost my phone and all my contacts

1 - 20 of 35 Posts