Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scanned YB forever, signed up finally. Not really a build thread as its running and made half a season, but I've got a 97 civic coupe. Its mini tubbed with a 12 bolt rear end on ladders. Its a Honda K24 engine with pistons and rods on a Holset HE351, mated to a TH400. Gone 10.2 @132 so far at bandimere on a Hondata Kpro'd ECU and an MBC. Switching to the Holley HP EFI right now.

Cecil Albin did about 80% of the chassis work. PFI, TC Performance, and Blacktop Hobbies finished it up. The build is a ton of second hand parts, but they more than do the job thus far.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for responding :) You're number one on the Holley EFI, I'm number 2 . Can't wait for the season to start.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Factory spindles and rack. Rack is lowered and bracketed with heim joints. Plan in the future is to swap spindles left to right and use a pinto style rack.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How does the steering work out on that RWD conversion? Still use the factory rack and spindles or something else?

Stock spindles and rack. Rack is lowered and bracketed with heim joints. Future plan is to swap spindles left to right and use a pinto style rack.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love it. So simple for a dummy like me to figure out. The transbrake features are awesome, boost control, all very awesome.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts