Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to rent an RV and stacker for this years World Cup event at MIR. Not sure how common this is but wanted to see if any race teams that were not racing the event would have interest in renting theirs for the 4 day weekend. I wanted to do this prior to reaching our to RV America. If anyone has interest please pm me and we can discuss details. Due to insurance reasons I would be open to having the owner drive the rig to and from and I also have a friend that is a CDL driver that may be interested.
Thank you.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Looking to rent an RV and stacker for this years World Cup event at MIR. Not sure how common this is but wanted to see if any race teams that were not racing the event would have interest in renting theirs for the 4 day weekend. I wanted to do this prior to reaching our to RV America. If anyone has interest please pm me and we can discuss details. Due to insurance reasons I would be open to having the owner drive the rig to and from and I also have a friend that is a CDL driver that may be interested.
Thank you.
big baller LOL

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Location is in the post. Maryland International Raceway. We will both be running super street. We are both running the MPC real street class and cross over into it. We are located 2.5/3 hours from MIR in Pennsylvania. Thanks.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Your location was not in your post, its not even under your screen name.

But I am glad you said you are 2.5-3 hours from MIR in your last post......that really helps out :rolleyes:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your location was not in your post, its not even under your screen name.

But I am glad you said you are 2.5-3 hours from MIR in your last post......that really helps out :rolleyes:
You are correct. I was referring to the track. As mentioned if there is any interest please pm me so we can talk. We are open to hauling the cars somewhere if needed to meet up. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts