Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
technically Walker, Mi. Bought a class A 2000 gm, been sitting, 4 wheel disc, brake's hanging up, & now pedal going to floor, no fluid leaks @ any wheel. Needs a master or booster? Was hoping to drive it home this wkd. Now looking for a place to drop it off to get fixed & p/u next wkd. Can u recommend a place? Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
267 Posts
If it is currently in Walker the only one I've personally heard good things about is Palmer Service, 616-453-1607 or 616-453-2474. They are located right in Walker but I'm unsure if they work on Class A's or not. There are a lot of Muffler man type repair places around there but it's hit or miss as to what kind of work they do and some are outright crooks. There is another place out by me that I would trust and I know they work on Class A's but it would mean a 25 mile tow and that's not cheap. If you can't come up with anything else let me know and I'll see if I can put you in touch with the right people.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After ckg master, & put a qt in it(rear resevoir) its holding fluid, & has pedal. I have to pull up on pedal after I use them to keep them from dragging. Now onto my next issue, no brake lights, or rear turn signals, no 4 ways, I have front turn signals, & all my marker lights. Fuses 4 stop & turn r good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts