Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know how much it would be to rent an RV friday night the 3rd of October to Monday the 6th. Just wondering if anyone knows any good websites because me and my father wanted to rent an RV for the weekend.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got one i'll rent you forever....
lol we already had one but sold it about 5 years ago. We just want to rent one for the weekend and I'm not sure of my dads price range but some seem a little high for just 2 and 1/2 days.

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i got priced at 6?? and change looking for me the old lady
You think its worth it! We were going to come down friday night and spend Friday and Saturday night at e-town because we don't feel like going back and forth like we did during the nationals everyday. I'll talk to my dad and see how much he wants to pay for the weekend.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yeah I saw that I was like crap but you get it back when you return it right. I'm not sure.
I think they put it through on your card to get an auth. number and then when you return it , as long as there is nothing wrong they never put the claim in for the money.

I dont think it's a deal where they just give your money the same day you bring it back. I believe it takes a few days.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
I'd let you guys borrow mine but that isn't going to work because I'll be up there camping as well!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts