Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife's son, Jacob Rutledge is running David Rampy first thing in the morning @ the Southern Nat.'s(Stock)! She is so jacked up, and we can't decide whether or not, to go? We don't want to fuck up his routine, but shit, I sure would like to see him beat a good racer like Rampy. It's his 1st NHRA national event, and he has Rampy in the semi's or something in the a.m. I think we are going to go, and not let him know we are there. I sure hope he doesn't see this shit! Would you go?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't even imagine what is going through his head right now! I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight! God bless, and good night! Go Jacob!!!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Actually he is correct. Rampy was a No show. Even the announcers were perplexed. Anybody know what happened to Rampy?

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Rampy did not make the call
For the first round of Comp Eliminator that is. He won the first round of stock and now races Jacob in the third round of stock. There are 13 cars left in stock. This round and next round someone is getting a bye run.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah he was a little amped up. I probably would have been red too! Rampy lost 6 mph and ran dead on! His dad would have been really proud of him today, either way! He is up there smiling and I am gonna drink some beers for both of them today. Thanks for your interest motorcitykid! Who are you anyway? I have been racing Commerce for 20 years.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts