Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i call bullshit on her trying to take her life with her fucked up husband bernie madoff.
i personally think shes looking for sympathy because shes getting bitch slapped everywhere she goes.
personally i think she's too fucking narcasistic to take her own life.

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
Boo-frickety-hoo. It didn't seem to bother her all those years they lived in the lap of luxury...and I have a hard time believing she didn't know a thing about the illegal actions...she says like their marriage was so close...

No problem with people accruing wealth, so long as it's done legally, with decent ethics...

·
Aviation Section
26,004 Posts
Full of shit!, she starts a round of talk shows on Monday and I hear a book is in the works, it is to bad only one of the kids took his own life, they were all complicit! Dave

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I'm kinda thinkin' "bullshit", but on the other hand, their kid succeeded at hanging himself on the 3yr. anniversary of his Dad being busted!...

Seems possible that they don't have a problem with that type of exit!... :smt102

·
Registered
901 Posts
Fuck her. Die bitch die!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is she that stupid with all those homes and personal possessions that they aquired in that short period of time.
guess she thought he was the salesman of the year.
yeah right. play stupid now to save face.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
She's going to be on 60 Minutes this Sunday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts