Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Dick for hire
17,960 Posts
The most successful and renowned POS in...well...existance.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
The most successful and renowned POS in...well...existance.
Probably killed more people than any other firearm in history. Theyre no tack driver but they easy put holes in human sized targets with ease at just about any reasonable engagement range and do it reliably.

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
They did The AK 74

I don't know about you guys, but the one's I've owned worked well out to 500-600 yards, not tack drivers on paper but you wouldn't want to be standing their.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
They did The AK 74

I don't know about you guys, but the one's I've owned worked well out to 500-600 yards, not tack drivers on paper but you wouldn't want to be standing their.
X2.... And... for the price of one, and the price of the ammo... I will personally never be without one...

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,756 Posts

·
RED ROCKET
8,633 Posts
i love my ak's..you could shoot through a cinder brick wall and get the bad guy...my ar15 will not do that...if i had to go into a firefight i would choose the ak everytime...if i need a gun for long distance i would use my model 700 30.06...i have the ar15 just so i can say i have one.

·
RED ROCKET
8,633 Posts
Sure that wouldnt be a .303 Lee Enfield?
i say the ak killed more...they have been killing each other in africa and the desert areas for over 50years with them..in our country the musket/black powder stuff probably killed the most during the civil war..just a guess

·
Registered
701 Posts
i love my ak's..you could shoot through a cinder brick wall and get the bad guy...my ar15 will not do that...if i had to go into a firefight i would choose the ak everytime.
I agree with that. If we had a break down in society without rule of law in place, I'd grab my AK47 before my AR15, because its reliability will keep my ass alive. It doesn't need to be a tack driver to be deadly.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
i love my ak's..you could shoot through a cinder brick wall and get the bad guy...my ar15 will not do that...if i had to go into a firefight i would choose the ak everytime...if i need a gun for long distance i would use my model 700 30.06...i have the ar15 just so i can say i have one.
I agree. I love my AK. It never jams or misfires and is one of the cheapest and most reliable weapons I own. Absolutely love it.

Now I will say this.... my AR chambered in 50 beowulf might shoot through a cinder brick wall. LOL.

·
RED ROCKET
8,633 Posts
I agree. I love my AK. It never jams or misfires and is one of the cheapest and most reliable weapons I own. Absolutely love it.

Now I will say this.... my AR chambered in 50 beowulf might shoot through a cinder brick wall. LOL.
i want a 50bmg rifle ..just alot of coin to lay down.

i bet the ar 50 is fun to shoot.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Ya know, onefast68... I shot a buddies 50bmg and honestly it was not that much fun. The concussion from the damn thing makes my eyes feel like they are going to pop out of their sockets = not fun for me.

I just finished building the Beowulf and have not shot it yet. I am going sometime this week/weekend.

·
Registered
22,179 Posts
I know that the old M1 Garand is imho arguably the BEST field rifle in the world, BUT it won't "spray"..................

I will take an M1 as well as a 12 gauge pump long mag "TRENCH" shotgun loaded with double-00 Buck to war and see just how many we kill to this day ON THE GROUND!!!

But you have to DO the KILLING the hard way!!

pdq67

1 - 20 of 23 Posts